Have I mentioned the angina?

Constance

I'm going to the cardiologist Thursday AM. In the meantime, the angina is getting worse daily, and right now, I'm full of nitro...you'd better not light a match near me.
And...my tongue and throat swelled up yesterday afternoon because I had a seizure and bit my tongue yesterday morning.
The grandson also called me from jail this morning, and worked on me until I finally sent my daughter to bail him out. It was only a C note.

Anyway, it's been a gawdawful day, and if any you could spare me a little positive energy, I would really appreciate it.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Good luck girl my wife has a different though just as serious of a heart problem at the moment. As for the kid in jail if me just leave them there they will learn more. I've had several of my grandkids get into trouble through the years and got tired of bailing them out. I don't accept calls from jails now at all.

buckytom

Grill Master
it's on it's way, connie.

sorry to hear about the angina. hopefully it's just aggida, and not a cardio vascular thing.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Connie,

You need a stress break, girlfriend! Here's what I do ....

Try to relax as many muscles in your body and your mind as you can. Breathe deeply and as you exhale, say in your mind "Relaaaax", each time you exhale for a few times, then tell your body to relax more and more, automatically, each time you exhale.

Feel the muscles loosening, concentrating on one body part at a time. Work your way up from the feet (when the feet muscles relax, so goes the rest of the body). Get detailed, like ... first the toes, then balls of your feet, then the arches, then the heels, then the ankles, ....etc.

When you are laying in bed, trying to sleep, in your mind, declare your bed as a "no stress, no worry zone", and refuse to think about your problems until you get up tomorrow (a la Scarlet O'Hara). Just keep thinking to yourself, "Be calm, relax, all will be okay tonight". Relaaaaaax, relaaaaaaax.

Try it, Connie, and practice. I've gotten really good at the "Relaxation Response". The power of the mind is just incredible.

I will send you positive energy to help you!

Lee

buckytom

Grill Master
relaaaaax.

relaaaaax, relaaaaax.

i think i just farted.

behold, the power of my butt... (lol, i'm sorry. i've been thinking like a 5 year old for the past week)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear this! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!! Hang in there!

GotGarlic

I'm going to the cardiologist Thursday AM. In the meantime, the angina is getting worse daily, and right now, I'm full of nitro...you'd better not light a match near me.
And...my tongue and throat swelled up yesterday afternoon because I had a seizure and bit my tongue yesterday morning.
The grandson also called me from jail this morning, and worked on me until I finally sent my daughter to bail him out. It was only a C note.

Anyway, it's been a gawdawful day, and if any you could spare me a little positive energy, I would really appreciate it.

I'm so sorry, Constance. Go with what Lee, I mean Bucky, I mean Lee, recommended :smile: Hope this puts a smile on your face. Take care.

Wasabi

Take things easy, Constance. Why do you have to wait so long to see a doctor? This is serious stuff. You are in my prayers.