Gmail email notifications

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Many here have a gmail account and have not received email notifications for a long long long time.

I hope that time has come to an end. I have it working for me and expect it will now work for your gmail accounts.

The first time it was in my SPAM folder so I expect that is where you will find your NCT notifications. Let gmail know it's not SPAM and you will get all notifications in your inbox from here on out (I hope).

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My emails kept going to SPAM folder in gmail so ....

when in your gmail go up to the search area and click the down arrow.

In the 'From' area type netcookingtalk.com then look to bottom right for 'create filter' click that and select 'never send to spam folder' and then click the blue 'create filter' button to save. I did that and tested it and it worked for me. Good luck.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter
Many here have a gmail account and have not received email notifications for a long long long time.

I hope that time has come to an end. I have it working for me and expect it will now work for your gmail accounts.

The first time it was in my SPAM folder so I expect that is where you will find your NCT notifications. Let gmail know it's not SPAM and you will get all notifications in your inbox from here on out (I hope).

It’s working :mrgreen:

Two spammers with gmail addresses tried to come on board today! :yum:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yeah, that's the down side. We will have to deal with more completing registration. 10 spammers for every good member or worse ratio