Cooking Magazines

homecook

What cooking magazines do you subscribe to?? Any interesting ones?
I use to subscribe to Taste of Home and I think it was Cooking.com (or something like that) but all the recipes seemed the same. There's a couple others I used to get but the recipes were things I would never make although they were a good read. lol
What are some of your favorites?

Barb

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
I don't subscribe to it, but I do like reading the BBC's Good Food Magazine

simplicity

I don't subscribe. I get them from the library. People donate their magazines. The library sells them for 25 cents each. They may be a little outdated, but I can't argue with the price.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I've been getting Gourmet for about 2 years now and just got a 1 year free of bon appetit. I've never bought one but have got free subscriptions with kitchen ware equipment.

UnConundrum

Gold Site Supporter
Cooks Illustrated, Cuisine at Home, and Fine Cooking... I don't get into the travelogue type. These three evaluate the recipes and help with learning the science behind cooking.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I don't subscribe to any, actually. With all the recipes posted here and what I find on the net, it will take me years to go thru them all!!

suziquzie

Cooking Light and Cuisine at Home.
I got Bon Appetite for a year but it annoyed me, I thought it was extremely pretentious. Not that it didn't have some great stuff.....

lilylove

I think I have about 2 issues of TOH left and I get Everyday with Racheal Ray...don't like her very much but love her recipes!

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I think I have about 2 issues of TOH left and I get Everyday with Racheal Ray...don't like her very much but love her recipes!

I kinda feel the same way. Don't like her all (I did when she first started out, couldn't get enough), but she does have great recipes and her 30 minute meals are handy to have around!

babe

not really food mag. but do read a lot that have recipes in them. mostly i get stuff on line at various places

homecook

Cooks Illustrated, Cuisine at Home, and Fine Cooking... I don't get into the travelogue type. These three evaluate the recipes and help with learning the science behind cooking.

The Cooks Illustrated is the one I used to get. I really liked that magazine. I'll have to look for that again. Thanks!

Barb

homecook

I also get the FoodNetwork magazine cuz it was cheap. I won't be renewing it though, I'm not that crazy about it.

Barb

PanchoHambre

I don't subscribe to any... bur I try to steal moms Cooks Illustrated when I visit... cant get away with it... thankfully they have a photocopier!