Cooking "celebrity" from out of my past....

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Wow, Buzz!

She's so accomplished! And beautiful!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very kewl Buzz. :tiphat: Do you think you could get her to join here? :yum:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Very kewl Buzz. :tiphat: Do you think you could get her to join here? :yum:

Ya never know. ;)

Barb's husband Terry is an attorney in Phoenix. I knew him before I met her. They starting dating shortly after Barb and I broke up and have been together ever since. I have a picture of Barb & I at a fraternity party but it's packed up in Naples waiting to be moved into my new house in Wisconsin - about six weeks from now. I'll scan it when it arrives and post. We were real cute. lolololol

My move out of Naples is permanent, however there is no frigging way I'll spend winter in northern Wisconsin. This year was the worst EVER!!!!!! I'll be renting in Naples in January and February and then out in Phoenix for the month of March as I have a couple grandchildren there whom I don't see nearly enough. Next year while I'm there I'll look Barb up and reminisce.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like a plan.
Curious about why you are moving out of Naples? Seemed like paradise ...but I guess if you would only be there two months out of a year that is an expensive paradise.

A friend is there right now in some condo VRBO (Vacation Rentals By Owner) ...very very nice. 19th floor all glass walls that give a spectacular view. I plan to look for something like that in Naples or on Marco Island for our anniversary next April. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
It has more to do with family than anything else. Let's just say I've returned to my roots. Wausau is centrally located for my entire family except my two far flung boys (Phoenix and Anchorage) so we'll be doing a lot of family entertaining and will be able to share more holidays. Three months outta here in the winter will be perfect and I'm free to travel anytime anyway - playing golf in Ireland this September with a group of guys I grew up with.

If you want Naples info, Doc, ask away. I know the place well. There are parts of it you want to steer clear of but most of the area is to die for December through May - best weather in the country.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
And I can vouch for VRBO - have used it for maybe 10 years and have loved every condo or house I've rented!

Lee