cooking 10/19-& 10/26

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
math is not fer me. tooooooo boring. yinz can calculate dining daze.
i got a cheeseburger w/ lettuce, tomato, ketchup, & mayo, & adult beverages last night. nom.

Last edited:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I plan to make a double batch of hot and sour soup tonight.

I hate all things mathy too, Luvs. I'm trying to make plans for a bathroom re-do, so I've been trying to see if different bathtubs will fit into the space that I have. There is a corner bathtub in there right now, so it's a little more complicated than just length x width.

I drew it all out the other day, went back to the spec's on the web, got all confused, threw up my hands, and said....you're too stoopid for this kind of stuff :glare:.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Baked a meatloaf with tater wedges with several different spices sprinkled on them. Could not finish my plate so plenty of leftovers!:clap:

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
there was a nacho bar @ my beloved bar, & chix wings of various sorts. oh, & my nurse took me to get a 'nilla frosty & a broccoli/cheese baked potato, too, earlier on.

Last edited:

Embryodad

Leftover food from the Sunday dinner and party the kids had for my b-day on the 22nd tomorrow

Ate some eggplant rollatini and a huge meatball from the Italian caterer.

Tina ate Swedish meatballs that My Maria cooked. We had tons of those leftover!
She must have made 10 lbs. Delicious.....

Embryodad

Today we had Italian wedding soup! No one got married, but the soup was good. Tinamommy made it.

I sat next to the halloween candy barrel and I swiped like 7 candy bars of sorts.
S...I....C....K...!!!....erff

Embryodad

Tina went to Pa. Today...brought back hot ham samiches with gravy / chili cheese burgers and chili dogs... from the Glider Diner...

Boxes of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.... Soft Baked pretzels, and Philly Cheese steak pretzel pockets...

chilefarmer

Leftover food from the Sunday dinner and party the kids had for my b-day on the 22nd tomorrow

Ate some eggplant rollatini and a huge meatball from the Italian caterer.

Tina ate Swedish meatballs that My Maria cooked. We had tons of those leftover!
She must have made 10 lbs. Delicious.....

You had a Birthday and I missed it, sorry about that. Hope it was a great day for you. Happy Birthday. CF

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Wife is supposed to be bringing home a rotisserie chicken from Sams. Might bake some taters to go with. Or maybe some green beans.

Embryodad

Wife is supposed to be bringing home a rotisserie chicken from Sams. Might bake some taters to go with. Or maybe some green beans.

Sounds good M m a n ....

Tina bought a rotisserie chicken at Sams last week, and it was well done.
I was able to pull the meat off the bones, and the socket joints on the legs pulled right apart. Nice!!

The ones from Weis or the Shoprite are not cooked, and the breast meat is pink at the bone. Not for me!

Embryodad

Tina put some grotons fish cakes and shrimp wrapped with bacon in the oven. We're makin cubed parsley potatoes too with butter.

Tomato salad in oil and water sugar and oregano!

Last of the tomatoes from DD's neighbors farm. Last week they were green, and now they are ripe already... good though even though not vine ripened.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Had a couple over for dinner tonight and I made eggplant Parmesan with a side of spaghetti and a garden salad. Baker's Square French Silk pie for dessert. I made enough so we can have leftovers on Sunday so we don't have to cook again.

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_2820.jpg

Embryodad

Looks great Joe!!!..... We both love egg plant!.... And you don't have to call me twice for spaghetti's ...

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
bartender-pal made me have a laugh.

i hear, 'don't give 1 of those one's to her! she is an actual CHEF!' (a food sample of thiers')
i said, 'i so heard you, '(her name)'.
we laughed. & she could not get how i heard her. kiitchenfolk ppl- we hear- whether that be a Chef or a lady getttin' a drink.
we hear to make yinz' food better than 'twas already. fer yinz.

then, my pals say, 'let's drink'. a few too many later, i got here. her other pal was there. i got in, kinda late. i'd choose to pass on before i would leave here.

Last edited: