Bye guys

jkath

Hey guys -

I wanted to say bye to you, my buds.
I feel uncomfortable being here, now that the "romper room" has started up. Nothing against you guys, but with my own personal convictions, I don't feel right being around some of the chat that's going on.
No need for any replies - I'm on my way out the proverbial door.

I wish you all well, and maybe we'll see each other again some time.
-jkath

chowhound

Goodbye, cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind
Goodbye

Pink Floyd

Deelady

I can't say I'm not disapointed but if that is how you feel then I wish you all the best.
On any sight there are always things I don't agree with or approve of but I am here because of the individuals not every topic that goes on. That is why I did decide to leave the other site....not because I dissaproved of certain things going on there, but because those I was closest to went elsewhere and they were the true reason I was there to begin with.
But as Babe pointed out the other day, not all are here for the friendships, but the recipes. For me...I can find countless recipes on the internet in a blink of an eye...but its not as easy to find people you can call friends.

God Bless,

Dee

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
The only thing I will add to Dee is that we can bounce the recipes we find off each other and get helpful comments.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Bye Jkath! You'll be missed. I think Dee did say it perfectly!!!
I agree. Well said Dee.
I hate to see you go jk, stop in again anytime you get the urge. Forums go through phases. 3 months from now we'll have moved into another phase. It is never ending and in the long run I think it's a good thing. Time will tell if I'm right.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
jkath, I hate to see you go! ESPECIALLY since Meyer lemon season is nearly upon us - I was looking forward to your new lemon recipes! I'd never heard of meyers before you introduced me to them!

Can't you just stay, and not click on Romper Room posts?

Please let me know where you are going, so I can check on your meyer lemon recipes. I can't go to DC since I'm banned, but if you post them elsewhere, I'd like to see them.

Lee

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
jkath, I hate to see you go! ESPECIALLY since Meyer lemon season is nearly upon us - I was looking forward to your new lemon recipes! I'd never heard of meyers before you introduced me to them!

Can't you just stay, and not click on Romper Room posts?

Please let me know where you are going, so I can check on your meyer lemon recipes. I can't go to DC since I'm banned, but if you post them elsewhere, I'd like to see them.

Lee

Same thing I was wondering...

Very well said Dee, I agree completely!! I would give you Karma but I think I already did last night, LOL!

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Like the others, I'm sad to see you go. But I also think that Dee said it best. Take care...