Anybody ever write an Amazon product review?

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I've been writing reviews of products I especially loved or that really sucked for several years now. My thoughts were that I've been saved from making a horrible purchase more than once by reading reviews so I wanted to return the favor.

About a year ago, I got an invitation to join the Amazon Vine program. I'd never heard of it before the invitation, but it's a very cool deal. People who have written a certain number of reviews with a certain number of helpful votes are invited to join. (I don't know what the numbers are, but it isn't that high - less that 50 reviews, for sure.)

The program allows you to select from products offered every month, which are sent to you to review. You must write a review of at least 75% of the Vine products you are sent. That's it! These items are free to you, and of course, you get to keep them.

There are lots of books available, but also all sorts of other things. The last thing I reviewed was a baby monitor w/video and night vision. It sells for $161 on Amazon!

Anyway, if you buy a lot of items online, it's definitely worth your time to write Amazon reviews of some of the things you buy.

FooD

Yeah, I've written 1 review. It was for a Lodge cast iron pizza pan I purchased on Amzn.

I always try to purchase things from Amzn with several positive reviews written about them.......and free shipping, of course...:D

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I definitely love the free shipping and no tax, in most cases. And I rarely buy anything without looking for a review on Amazon.

Keep writing reviews, FooD. You don't have to have purchased the item on Amazon, although it does note if it was a verified Amazon purchase.