Air fryer

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I bought an airfryer a few years ago, and it was the noisiest thing I ever owned. It was louder then my Vitamix. It sounded like a locomotive running in my kitchen. I got rid of it in a garage sale, and never looked back.

You guys are doing all kinds of good looking things in your airfryers, and I wondered how you stood the noise. This weekend, I was at Detwilers Farm Market, and they were sampling something from the airfryer. IT WAS QUIET!!!

Today, on Amazon Prime Days, they had they same unit she used, Ninja 150, on sale for 48% off. So I ordered it.

I hope I have the same results you all do.

Harold

Wow, your old air fryer sounds like it was a nightmare! I'm glad you found a quiet Ninja 150, they're great. While no air fryer is silent, you can definitely hold a conversation over it. Just place it on a flat surface and avoid overcrowding the basket to minimize noise. Enjoy your new appliance - what are you making first?

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Wow, your old air fryer sounds like it was a nightmare! I'm glad you found a quiet Ninja 150, they're great. While no air fryer is silent, you can definitely hold a conversation over it. Just place it on a flat surface and avoid overcrowding the basket to minimize noise. Enjoy your new appliance - what are you making first?
First, I'm going to set it on the counter next to all the other small appliances that I never use. :rolleyes:

SilverSage

Resident Crone
My air fryer arrived.

I had some leftover waffle cut sweet potato fries from a restaurant the other night. We usually give them to the dogs because they don't reheat nicely. I tried them in the air fryer. It worked! And it was quiet enough to have a conversation over. I might use this thing.