A name for a tour operator

LastManStanding

I have a question again. It's off topic.

Which of these would you say is good for a travel company? I mean for a company that offers tours to foreign tourists.

I am really worried to see my rankings for my website go down with new changes. (They are already going down in Google search.) I want to keep it merely as a blog, and move the tour part to another website.

Then I was asking a few people, and here are the suggestions I got. Do you think any of them is at least suitable for the work? I am worried about the slangs, which are not available in the dictionary or anything. I don't want it to be some indecent or derogatory slang after I start it, especially in the Western world.

Any insight/suggestions/new phrases would be a great help.

kandywalk
Gadwallwalk
haventrails
erostrails
saltybreezy
cupidsands
saltysunnysea
dolphibian
floatingcorals
Bugle run

ChowderMan

Pizza Chef
Super Site Supporter
all the list is simply absurd / non-related / a-informative. zip comma zero names.

you are offering guided tours in specific geographical area / sites / interest areas.
focus the name on conveying that.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
They are all kind of nice, but I see a couple questions you must ask yourself before choosing,

Most importantly, who is your target audience? If it is Americans, Europeans, or other foreigners, most won't understand what some of those names mean. If it's locals, you have some possibilities there.

Next, several of those names only refer to seas, corals, dolphins, etc. Are you only concentrating on beach tours, or are you also doing areas more inland. If the latter, you mat deter some potential customers who interpret your name wrongly.

Third, the first three all refer to walking and trails. Are all your tours walking tours? If not, your name may be misunderstood.

I would go abck to the drawing board and clearly define your target customer before choosing a name.

LastManStanding

Thank you all for the answers. Partly the names are a result of available domain names. Partly to avoid similar names of a million other tour operators in the country.

Honestly speaking, whatever the names directly associated with what I am planning to do are taken. Therefore I have to grab something that's not totally unrelated, and build up from there.

The people who are backing me need some control over the tour section. So I want to keep the current website to myself and move the tour section to a new one.