What are you eating Sunday 9/8/2024 to Saturday 9/14/2024?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Leftover clam plate. Not bad!

Lee

IMG_20240910_190826.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This soup is delicious.
I added low sodium cream of chicken soup to the leftover brothy deliciousness, from my leftover roast beef dinner ingredients.
Added some green beans, additional onion, oregano, parsley and garlic seasoning.
Salad on the side, bread stick for dipping.

1000022639.jpg

Johnny West

Nancy suggested we go to Stewart’s Meats in Yelm to get brats for Sunday and ended up getting Canadian hot dogs for tonight, German hotdogs, bockwurst, smoked pork chops, huge chuck roast, and two big ass kosher dill pickles. Tonight was Canadian hotdogs, sauerkraut, salat, and dill pickles.

IMG_1349.jpeg

IMG_1345.jpeg

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Nancy suggested we go to Stewart’s Meats in Yelm to get brats for Sunday and ended up getting Canadian hot dogs for tonight, German hotdogs, bockwurst, smoked pork chops, huge chuck roast, and two big ass kosher dill pickles. Tonight was Canadian hotdogs, sauerkraut, salat, and dill pickles.

View attachment 69653
View attachment 69652
All my favorites! ❤️

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Air fried wings.
Good Lord there were 14 in the package.
I made 6 for me in the air fryer/3 at a time - which took 25 minutes for each batch.
I made the rest in the oven, which I'm giving to my son Jeff. Those were basted in hickory BBQ sauce.
The one on the top has the BBQ sauce, the other two I brushed with a mix of honey and garlic.

1000022707.jpg

Embryodad

Aren't leftover pot roast sandwiches wonderful??! I love them cold with a slice of raw onion and mayo. On cheap white bread.

Lee
Well. " Slap My Mouth!".... The sandwiches are delicious, but stupid 'ME', I brought up an idea; to make chili by grinding the roast on the Kitchen Aide grinding attachment; and so that Tina can enjoy it as it is easier on her stomach. Well..... The darn ground up meat, turned into a consistency of like jars of Beechnut, or Gerber Baby Food in the jar.
I called it Liquid pot slop. Liv And Learn ..... I had leftover pea soup, and Tina had her go to Mashed Potatoes and gravy which is easier on her stomach.