Issue or questions about NEW Xenforo Forum Software

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Let me try something.

I got this error when I dragged and dropped an image that was 3024X4032 pixels.

image_to_large.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure if this is it or not?
Yep, it is.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1605571397325.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605571397325.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 5

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have modified server parms so that larger images should be able to be uploaded. I thought it was a XF limitation but it appears it was a server side limitation.

Last edited:

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Kudos to Doc or whoever came up with this fix. I may have just learned this, but I think it's new. I find that when I highlight a portion of a post and hit copy, a reply box comes up so that I only have to copy and respond to the portion of the post that I'm interested in. I always felt like I was wasting space before by copying and responding to whole post.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I always felt like I was wasting space before by copying and responding to whole post.
Kewl. Hey, I had not stumbled on to that feature. That is very handy. Thanks Cooksie. Good catch, and thanks for sharing. :tiphat:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Or do you mean keystrokes?

Lee
Lee, I right clicked and copied and the new reply pop up showed up. On the phone I think you just hold down on the highlighted text and you get the copy dropdown.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I find that when I highlight a portion of a post and hit copy, a reply box comes up so that I only have to copy and respond to the portion of the post that I'm interested in.
Thank you Cooksie!!

Reactions: Doc

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Doc, or any other site support person, what do you think is up with the youtube videos all showing unavailable? It kind of ruins the whole "what are you listening to" thread.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Doc, or any other site support person, what do you think is up with the youtube videos all showing unavailable? It kind of ruins the whole "what are you listening to" thread.
Can you give me a link? I used to have that same problem also (often), and it fiddled and found how to get them to play. BUT it's been awhile, so I need a broken unavailable link to one that isn't working, so I can figure it out and post steps needed.

Ironman

🍺
Just go look in the "what are you listening to" thread, lots of broken links in there.
Here's one that I tried and deleted because it said video not available.
Vemo works, but not YouTube. Even with the media tags like you posted Cooksie. I mentioned to this to Doc last night so he is aware of it. I googled a bit and figured this is above my pay grade lol.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Weird. I know the video is available but I cannot get it to post here no matter what I do.

You tube must think they are big enough not to need all the links we post to them.