What's For Dinner Sunday February 7 - Saturday 13?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We watched "The Kitchen" and we decided to do appys for dinner. I had a half pint of chili in the freezer, so that's going for chili, cheese fries. And we'll decide the rest later.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We don't do the sports thing. But it's snowing again, and we just want easy dinner. DD picked up appy and dessert "this and thats". So we'll see what we end up with.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Pretty darn good.
?

20210207_165445.jpg
20210207_170145.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Friend was over for Superbowl so I made 1 rack of baby back ribs, half with BBQ sauce, half with Ah-So. I used my favorite rub (Head Country) but I used this technique for oven ribs https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/220987/baked-bbq-baby-back-ribs/

Ribs were perfect! No smoke flavor of course, but tender, juicy and NOT falling off the bone! We helped ourselves from the cutting board - wish I'd presented them better.

Also bought some Buffalo boneless chicken chunks because Kathy likes them. Pretty good!

Lee

P.S. YAY, Tom and Gronk!

Chicken bites package.JPG

Chicken bites cooked.JPG

Ribs cooked.JPG

Ribs sliced.JPG

Embryodad

Looks like leftover ribs and taco's that Maria made the other day. Oh! A garden salad will accompany whatever we eat. Or pretend to eat, as we chew on our thumbs. LOL
Friend was over for Superbowl so I made 1 rack of baby back ribs, half with BBQ sauce, half with Ah-So. I used my favorite rub (Head Country) but I used this technique for oven ribs https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/220987/baked-bbq-baby-back-ribs/

Ribs were perfect! No smoke flavor of course, but tender, juicy and NOT falling off the bone! We helped ourselves from the cutting board - wish I'd presented them better.

Also bought some Buffalo boneless chicken chunks because Kathy likes them. Pretty good!

Lee

P.S. YAY, Tom and Gronk!

View attachment 40773
View attachment 40774

View attachment 40775

View attachment 40776
Serving or eating from the cutting board or eating from the pots, we call cowboy style.
My dad used to eat cold leftover spaghetti from the pot, that was just thrown in the refrigerator in an uncovered pot in the fridge. Tin foil as we called it, was something that we never wasted as covers. We never really had covers for the pots.

Last edited:

Embryodad

We had White Castle. They have Sloppy Joe's now. We tried the new Smokey Joe's (topped with smoked cheddar and crispy onions) and regular Sloppy Joe's. They were good.
I gotta get some of those. We had a White Castle, and they lasted a couple years, and poof!.... g o n e !
Closest one in Ledgewood. 20 minutes or so.