What are you eating Sunday 2/18/2024 to Saturday 2/24/2024?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Saturday Comfort ...
Roast Beef Sandwich
"Back-O-the Fridge" Chicken
Vegetable Soup ...

Soup (Chicken) & Sandwich (RB) 2-24-24.JPG

SilverSage

Resident Crone
My joints are aching. And I have dry skin (splits in the skin are bleeding) on my right thumb and index finger. I'm a righty, so it makes everything difficult. I have tried lotion and shea butter, but nothing is helping.
May just toss a corned beef in the Instant Pot and boil some unpeeled yellow potatoes for dinner. Not much prep needed.
Peeps, I get that in my fingers often. My doctor says it's a form of excema. Here is the only thing I've found that helps.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I haven't been posting lately. Just chalk it up to a crappy attitude. But tonight I found a recipe on some kind of social media that caught my attention. An Asian chopped salad with a peanut butter based dressing. No cooking. Chop some veggies and shake the dressing in a jar.

View attachment 64965View attachment 64966

Looks beautiful and delicious! I could eat that whole bowlfull!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
I haven't been posting lately. Just chalk it up to a crappy attitude. But tonight I found a recipe on some kind of social media that caught my attention. An Asian chopped salad with a peanut butter based dressing. No cooking. Chop some veggies and shake the dressing in a jar.

Please don't stop posting in the food part of the forum.
I've been wondering why you haven't been.
I have a crappy attitude as well at times, but I still post pics lol
I also have a healthy bowl meal I'm going to make soon.
It's all protein and vegs, but that's going to be later on next week.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

That looks so good. I love peanut butter dressing. Would you share what's in yours, please?