What are you eating Sunday, 12/6/2020 to Saturday, 12/12/2020?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Swordfish, Teriyaki,Okra, Black Beans & Rice.JPG
Wednesday's Plate -
Grilled Swordfish with a Teriyaki Drizzle, Breaded Okra (Def NOT an Air Fryer Item- Fry in oil next time) and Black Beans & Rice... and a Salad, of course........

Cooksie

Site Supporter
View attachment 39656Wednesday's Plate -
Grilled Swordfish with a Teriyaki Drizzle, Breaded Okra (Def NOT an Air Fryer Item- Fry in oil next time) and Black Beans & Rice... and a Salad, of course........
The breaded okra is definitely better fried in oil. I give mine a spray with cooking oil and cook it in the air fryer and it's pretty good.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Salad - Spring mix greens, tomato, black and green olives, marinated artichoke heart, mozzarella pearls, hard-boiled egg, shredded cheddar, sliced almonds and sunflower seeds. Dressing - Olive oil, red wine vinegar, squeeze ketchup, pinch sugar, salt and pepper.

salad_121020_IMG_7453.JPG

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
.Saw this on sale a few days ago, and as it was a Two-fer, and I love Jambalaya, thought I'd give it a try........Tonight was the night.... It had all of the right stuff happening on the box pic, but the contents were less than advertised......... even MY Jambalaya is better..........this was very dry, too much heat, over - spiced...
IMG_5105.JPG

IMG_5103.JPG

Embryodad

I had a salad of greens and croutons. Then..... the leftover pot roast from yesterday.
A saniclause foil covered little chocolate to die for candy. That was my good boy at the vascular surgeons...
treat.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
You have a raincoat for your smoker, Mark! Man, you love your smoked foods!

What are we looking at in your backyard? A fire pit? And what is beyond that? A wheat field? Yours?

Lee

Ironman

🍺
You have a raincoat for your smoker, Mark! Man, you love your smoked foods!

What are we looking at in your backyard? A fire pit? And what is beyond that? A wheat field? Yours?

Lee
I’m addicted, Lee! That’s a thermal blanket to keep the heat in. I’ll be smoking all winter.

The view is from my deck and that is about 300 acres of my neighbors beans. I also launch fireworks by the fire pit. :mrgreen: They alternate with corn. My farm is next door with only 60+ acres. I have a koi pond to, just out of view.

B9D66AE5-521B-41E6-897B-924FFB81D21F.jpeg

ACC9861F-3648-4EEB-880D-E107815998B8.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I’m addicted, Lee! That’s a thermal blanket to keep the heat in. I’ll be smoking all winter.

The view is from my deck and that is about 300 acres of my neighbors beans. I also launch fireworks by the fire pit. :mrgreen: They alternate with corn. My farm is next door with only 60+ acres. I have a koi pond to, just out of view.

View attachment 39689

View attachment 39690

Holy koi, what a view! Talk about rural!

Do the koi stay in there all winter?

Lee