This is what my family and I look like!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
This is my best ever friend Jules.
Down 50 pounds from eating Keto.
I've been supporting her 100 percent since she started on this journey.
I love her to pieces as you all know by now.
Her one concern is her burn scars being more prominent (she was burned badly in a fire as a child)
I told her not to worry about that, because she is beautiful inside and out.
She's one of the best nurses I know too, next to me of course lol
FB_IMG_1693952690987.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This is my best ever friend Jules.
Down 50 pounds from eating Keto.
I've been supporting her 100 percent since she started on this journey.
I love her to pieces as you all know by now.
Her one concern is her burn scars being more prominent (she was burned badly in a fire as a child)
I told her not to worry about that, because she is beautiful inside and out.
She's one of the best nurses I know too, next to me of course lol
View attachment 60805

50 pounds is a LOT! Good for her - she looks great!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
50 pounds is a LOT! Good for her - she looks great!

Lee
Lee, initially she was eating very VERY low calorie meals throughout the day.
She hit a plateau then stopped losing.
This was around the same time I was being careful because of my stomach ulcer.
I suggested that she try Keto because you need to have caloric intake in order to burn.
Success!

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Julianna was offered full time employment by Disney. She will heading back to Mouse world after a short stint at Universal Studios.....
View attachment 61214
A very good friend of mine used to be a "cast member" at Disney World. Eventually she sold her house down here, and moved to California to find work as an actress. At the time, Kathy was nearly 50. She found work, and won an Emmy. Many of you may remember her - Mrs Landingham in West Wing, and Karen McLusky in Desperate Housewives. She was in many TV shows and movies until she died in 2012. When I first met her, she was a bartender at my favoritve pizza place, while also working part time at Disney. I helped her walpaper her bedroom. She marble-painted our counter in our store. Together we drank a lot of beer and wine, and smoked a LOT of cigarettes. I quit, but she never did. She worked for us in our store before she moved to LA.

When her West Wing character died (Mrs Landingham), the California congress actually held a moment of silence and prayer for her. (It was only her character!) She died of lung cancer in 2012, the final year of Desperate Housewives. Marc Cherry wrote her death into the script.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A very good friend of mine used to be a "cast member" at Disney World. Eventually she sold her house down here, and moved to California to find work as an actress. At the time, Kathy was nearly 50. She found work, and won an Emmy. Many of you may remember her - Mrs Landingham in West Wing, and Karen McLusky in Desperate Housewives. She was in many TV shows and movies until she died in 2012. When I first met her, she was a bartender at my favoritve pizza place, while also working part time at Disney. I helped her walpaper her bedroom. She marble-painted our counter in our store. Together we drank a lot of beer and wine, and smoked a LOT of cigarettes. I quit, but she never did. She worked for us in our store before she moved to LA.

When her West Wing character died (Mrs Landingham), the California congress actually held a moment of silence and prayer for her. (It was only her character!) She died of lung cancer in 2012, the final year of Desperate Housewives. Marc Cherry wrote her death into the script.

I never watched West Wing when it was first aired, but watched the first few seasons on DVD. I LOVED it!!! Mrs. Landingham was one of the best characters in a show full of wonderful characters and actors - she was fantastic! So cool that you were friends with Kathy!

I need to finish off that series. Actually, wouldn't mind seeing it again right from the beginning.

Lee