Supper Monday 6/29

chowhound

Thanks. Reheated ribs are every bit as good as just done ribs IMO.

Very nice looking poke chop, Barb. That reminds me to order another loin for the freezer.

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Roasted chicken thighs with noddles tossed with carrots & asparagus

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
T-Bone on the stovetop, potatoes in the oven, ans peas with yesterday's left-over carrots thrown in................and cranberry cake !

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
We are going to a BBQ in Marin. Going to visit with some kids and Grandkids of one of my school mates from HS. They live in Australia. I am really looking forward to this.
images

GotGarlic

I'm making marinated grilled pork chops, papas a la huancaina (Peruvian cold boiled potatoes with spicy cheese sauce), and orzo-stuffed peppers.

chowhound

I've had noddles before... ;^)

I'm having a half rack of ribs from the other night, some warmed up cornbread from last night, and some french fries. I'm leaning towards cajun seasoning for the fries.

Homecook, what are double cut pork chops?

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
so, i got to dine on a grilled cheese, too!!!!! i just used 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of Italian bread, & spray butter, & dipped in soup. yum! dieting doesn't have to suck, i say!!!!!

for jake's i used almost half a stick of butter for 2.:letitsnow: and ladeled him like 5 scoops of soup. he only likes 1 slice of cheese, though.

chowhound

^ Very thick ones......at least that's what they call them at the butchers.

Ahhhh, double the thickness. I was thinking they were butterflied or something.

My mostly leftovers. A little ranch was added to the potatoes and for some reason I felt like thick chips rather than longcut.
I might just have to make a run to DQ shortly for a peanut buster parfait....

Attachments

• ribs 6-29.jpg
    ribs 6-29.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 174

Constance

My Beloved is fixing oven fried pork chops, using crushed nacho style Doritos as a crust.
I'm nor sure what else we're having. He said he didn't need my help.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter

My mostly leftovers. A little ranch was added to the potatoes and for some reason I felt like thick chips rather than longcut.

Chow, that is out of this world!!

Deelady

man those are some meaty ribs!!! yum!!

We Q'd some steaks and had corn and pita and hummus on the side. It was good but I didnt eat that much :( Oh well leftovers for tomorrow!

homecook

Here's my dinner. All I've go to say is BAM.....you outdid yourself with that rub...It was fantastic!!!!!! I loved it!!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 164

buckytom

Grill Master
i grilled some whole chicken legs, and dw made cheesey mashed potatoes and boiled corn.

also, i made my spicy carolina pulled pork yesterday in the crock pot. holy crapola, it was good. http://www.netcookingtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4344

i peeled the skin off, saving the fat, and pulled out the bones. my boy got some shreds for his dinner, the birds got some bones, but the rest awaits to be pulled and the fat and onions incorporated.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter

*drools* can I come over to your house for dinner tonight? lol

buckytom

Grill Master
i think the time warp experienced this morning has some confusion going on.
is this not the thread for yesterday's dinner?