Pizza talk

joec

Gold Site Supporter
OK Lefty - Thank you very much.

Got me off on a Pizza thing and that is what had to happen tonight.

Fisher's Mom - I know what a twinkie is, I was hopinig that was NOT what they were talking about. Sort of hoping against hope. I cannot even allow a twinkie in my head at athe same time as Pizza sauce. My hard drive locks up and I have to be force rebooted.

I evidently missed the earlier post but by twinkie I was NOT talking about the snack but the California mind set. Boobs and brawn but no brains mentality. :oops: Sorry didn't want to upset your stomach like Fisher's Mom did to me talking about tuna fish pizza. :puke1:

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
These days I prefer a thin crust, but also if you do Chicago Deep Dish right the crust itself is still kept thin. In fact here from thinnest to thickest it is thin crust, deep dish crust, then pan crust. If a deep dish crust is thick and bready, they didn't do it right! At least to us, some do like it that way.
My favorite is shredded BBQ beef topped with mild cheddar/Monterrey jack mix. Followed by taco pizza (seasoned taco meat, shredded mild cheddar/Monterrey jack. When done, top with lettuce, tomato, onion, taco sauce if you like, and crumbled up doritoes!
Old standby is either Hawaiian or sausage and mushroom. If I do a pan pizza, it is only for the stuffed crust (cheese inside).

Lefty

Yank
I am so in the mood for a black olive, green onion, tomato & garlic pizza. I dont know why I just got a craving.