Happy Birthday Ross In Ventura

Re: Hi Everyone

Welcome to NCT. Great Greek spread & pics (in the Greek thread.) Would like to see your take/recipe for Pastitsio (one of my favorites). Enjoy!

Bells

Hello from Bells

Hi! I am Bells. I got this name because bells were ringing when I was born. I guess you could call me a professional student. I've been busy taking classes at the local university and colleges, taking just about anything that interests me from psychology to aesthetics to nutrition. Right now, nutrition has my attention but that's not why I'm here. I'm here because I love cooking.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Hello from Bells

Great to have you here, Bells. Enjoy yourself in this fine little cooking community.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Hi Bells! I'm glad you found our little internet cooking forum.
Profesional student does sound like fun. I always enjoyed school.
What is your favorite dish to cook?

Enjoy and post often.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter

welcomebanner.gif

AND

happy-posting-1.gif

Bells

Thank you for all the warm wishes. My favorite dish? That depends on my mood. I get tired of things fast so I'm always looking for new ideas. I'm very adventurous when it comes to food. My mate and I have both travelled quite a bit and when we put that together, it can become interesting.

Being a student is fun and addicting. I just want to keep taking more.

Bells

Hi there...and your name is seasonally festive!
Hi! I've been reading here for awhile and love what you are doing at Red Gravy. Those are the places I like to go to. If I ever get down your way, I'm heading to the Red Gravy. You have great ideas and are very creative.

Capozzoli

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Lots of great info here. Looks like a good place to hang out and share cooking info for sure.

California cook, Ill post my pastitsio recipe int here tonight if I get a chance. I love that dish too. Lots of history in that dish. It is the forerunner to lasagna, which was originally a Greek dish too.

Yep the the culinary world owes a great deal to Greek cooking for sure. French? blah blah blah.

Jim_S

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Site Supporter

Welcome to the Forum! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

Jim

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter

Welcome and glad to have you.

Look around. We should have enough variety for you here.

Rustpot

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Welcome Bells! I too am new here, There is a good group of people here. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I am looking forward to getting to know you.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Greetings [/FONT]

Rustpot

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]New guy here. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Greetings Capozzoli ![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

I love cooking, but I hate doing the dishes. That's why we have paper plats & kids.

Im into cooking authentic ethnic food. Good! you'll love one of mine recipes in the ethical section, “Roasted Grasshopper”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Love making BBQ too. I build my own smokers and grills. I love BBQ!

Cant wait to get involved and share some info. Good! Welcome.
[/FONT]​

Rustpot

Re: it's doc's day!

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]So Doc! are you as old as your gums & a little older than your teeth? [/FONT]
:margarita:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: it's doc's day!

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!! :thankyou: :D

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Welcome Jim54!!

Welcome to the forum Jim!!

So glad you joined!! We have a fun group here.

Sit down and relax.

Coffee & cake is served

coffeetiger.jpg

042411_cheesecake_slice_cherries.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Re: Welcome Jim54!!

Welcome, Jim!

Glad to have you join us!

Lee