Favorite TV shows

LastManStanding

I really enjoy Transplant on NBC
I read the introduction to this show and the very first line chased me away from it. It's about "a Syrian doctor who fled his war-torn homeland," which sounds like a propaganda piece for the Syrian war's western interpretation. Although I keep all my political opinions to myself, I hate political propaganda fed into art. :)

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I read the introduction to this show and the very first line chased me away from it. It's about "a Syrian doctor who fled his war-torn homeland," which sounds like a propaganda piece for the Syrian war's western interpretation. Although I keep all my political opinions to myself, I hate political propaganda fed into art. :)
I respect your opinion 🙂

LastManStanding

I should have said Celebrity Antiques Road Trip.
It's amusing watching them buzz all over England looking for bargains on the strangest and often wonderful things.
Must watch an episode. I generally like that kind of thing, except when the directors add rubbish when there's not enough real content. "Outback car hunters" is another one I like.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
You watch comedy series? I like Young Sheldon.
Also watched Superman and Loise first season but the second season got a little bit more complicated and I stopped watching it. Lol.
I’m not into the schtick of sitcoms these days. The last time I enjoyed any sitcoms, it was Friends and Seinfeld lol.
I love the History channel and the series Alone. I mostly watch documentaries, dramas, old movies from TCM, and any cooking show that catches my interest ☺️