DC was hacked....

K

Kimchee

I see that the Discuss Cooking forums were hacked and are temporarily down. Here's hoping that whatever vulnerability their forum had is not here also, since they use the same basic program.....

I don't want my new home to be hacked, WAHHHHHHH! :wub:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
OK - just for you I will stand guard all night, Kimchee.

LOL

(Hopefully we won't be hacked, but it is an issue Doc works constantly to protect us against.)

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
From what I understand it is a vulnerability that exists in the version they are using and not ours. But I could be wrong... just in case I will stand by with the HAM radio ready to send out the emergency call!

K

Kimchee

Thanks Mother Superior with a Doobie! ;)
I can sleep well and dream of cheesecake...or t bone steaks... or chips or ice cream or egg sandwiches or pickles... gosh I must be having munchies in my dreams!

HAM radio... that's certainly appropriate for here, isn't it?
Was looking at a 1920s "build your own shortwave radio" booklet just a bit ago...

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I see that the Discuss Cooking forums were hacked and are temporarily down.
Awwwwwww, now aint that too freakin bad? Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of $*#@&T$^&. What goes around comes around.

Wasabi

Cat.gif

Wish I knew how.:mrgreen:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I hate to hear that.
Anyone know how bad it was, what all it involved?
I keep database backups just in case of something like this, but hope it never happens. I hate to hear it happen to any forum. Damn hackers! Such a waste.