Baked Chicken Breast
Buttered Mashed Idaho's
Succotash w/ ripe Jalapeno Dice

Chicken Breast 1-4-24.JPG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
No appetites .... just fighting the RSV that we were hit with. Oh, it's nasty. Just working on getting better.
Be back soon as I can get out of bed. Tina got hit really hard. DD has it too. She is on her second load of antibiotics.

Oh geez, Jimmy! I was wondering where you were! So sorry you and your family are sick! Did any of you get the RSV vaccine??

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
No appetites .... just fighting the RSV that we were hit with. Oh, it's nasty. Just working on getting better.
Be back soon as I can get out of bed. Tina got hit really hard. DD has it too. She is on her second load of antibiotics.
Take care all of you, Jimmy.
This season had a staggered start to the flu and crud season, now it's taking off in many places.
I think Massachusetts, Illinois and Cali are getting hit hard.
Recover quick! 💕

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I wondered why we hadn’t see you! I’m so sorry 😞. Take care and hope you all start to feel better soon 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
We had an easy dinner. DD picked this up from market and I made jasmine rice (butter on mine). It was good and will have again. I didn't get a picture because my phone was in the other room.

kevins-chicken.jpg
I haven’t tried that one yet. I think this brand is good!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Ham, dill pickles, onion, I happened to have 1 HB egg (my mother always added HB eggs), dry mustard (what makes it so good!) and mayo.

Lee
I leave out the egg, and in lieu of Chopped Dill Pickles, add a bit of well-Drained Relish ...
I used to like to serve it in those "Scoops"...