MiSSiSSiPPi picnic

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
What?? We're only looking!! :whistling:

Yeah, sure. And then you're looking ALONE, constantly avoiding being observed during your "activities". Then you notify your friends about your "find". Soon the fan clubs develop and weekly, no, daily meetings are held. Saner people intervene and a twelve step program comes into existence and is highly touted in the movie star magazines. The Today Show gets involved and Matt smiles as Fox News claims a world wide madness for fOOd's picture.

Sure. Sure. Shit sure, you can't fool me, HC. You are the leader, the 666 of fOOdie madness. You must be stopped. Congress will be involved, and the Army.....

homecook

OMG!! You found me out!!!

I just wanted to LOOK and now the whole world is going to know..........I knew I shouldn't have listened to FM. She told me it would be ok..........ooooh wait.........did you say Matt Lauer?? :in_love:

lilbopeep

🌹 🍉 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Homecook:
shemademe.gif
FM:
wasntme.gif

teehee.gif

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
ooooh wait.........did you say Matt Lauer?? :in_love:

Yes. Mad Man Matt to the insiders. He's part of your group of fOOd crazies. Don't even try to deny it. 1 plus 1 equals two or some 1 and 0 format. It is too late for you anyway as I have reported you to the PIGS - Progressives International Google Seers - who have your number in the form of all zeros and ones. You're trapped HC, so repent and admit your guilt.....

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter
Sheesh, I've thought Foodie was a hunk from the first pic I saw of him.
Then again, a lot of guys on this forum are ooooooooolalaaaaahh.. won't mention any names of course..:whistling:

:smile::brows::shifty:

homecook

NEVER!!!! I'll fight to the death..........

Wait a minute Mr. Buzz. How do you know so much about this secret society??? :waiting:

lilbopeep

🌹 🍉 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
NEVER!!!! I'll fight to the death..........

Wait a minute Mr. Buzz. How do you know so much about this secret society??? :waiting:
is there a really homely looking woman with a bad wig and an upper lip that needs waxing in the group?

homecook

Ummmm Lollie.........you better watch, Buzz has his spies every where.........he probably knows about your obsessions too. LOL

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Ummmm Lollie.........you better watch, Buzz has his spies every where.........he probably knows about your obsessions too. LOL

This is an automated response. Buzz is no longer on line and may never return. If you would like to try and leave a message press 1 for English or 2 for Other. If numerically challenged wait for the beep and express yourself clearly because it's for damn sure you're being recorded.

homecook

Oh chit!!

Now why did you have to go and tell him that?? :ohmy: He'll be posting his pics all over the internet now. :wink:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Buzz! Yer one of dem hunks! lol

This is an automated response. Please read post #40.

hunk (hngk)
n.
1. Informal A large piece; a chunk: a hunk of fresh bread.
2. Slang A sexually attractive man with a well-developed physique.
[Perhaps from Flemish hunke, a piece of food.]

Attention. This is an automated message. I'm in. Nuk nuk....

homecook

hunk (hngk)
n.

You're in, you're out, you're in, you're out...........so which is it??? Or is it both?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🩺
Gold Site Supporter

hunk (hngk)
n.

:yum::yum::yum:
Edit!
Wait! JoeV would qualify for the hunk of fresh bread.
lololol!!!

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
You're in, you're out, you're in, you're out...........so which is it??? Or is it both?

This is an automated message. Even as an insider you can be out there and as one on the outside you can be in on the in group provided you have enough cash. In any case you can be born with either an innie or an outie although surgery can make your innies (more appropriately call flatties) into super outies by which attention will be paid by all members of PA (Plastic Alert).

homecook

This is an automated message. Even as an insider you can be out there and as one on the outside you can be in on the in group provided you have enough cash. In any case you can be born with either an innie or an outie although surgery can make your innies (more appropriately call flatties) into super outies by which attention will be paid by all members of PA (Plastic Alert).

Ummmmmm, okay.......:shock: :peek-a-boo:

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
This is an automated message:

What the Captain means is....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ1AYVcAS7k[/ame]