Yorkshire pudding ...

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Any other proteins/dishes? I was wondering if it would work with a chicken stew/pot pie type topping.

One DD is not fond of roast beef but loves Yorkshire pudding. But I love BEEF! LOL

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Any other proteins/dishes? I was wondering if it would work with a chicken stew/pot pie type topping.

One DD is not fond of roast beef but loves Yorkshire pudding. But I love BEEF! LOL

I think so. If you have any of that aloutte left, you could mix it with some other ingredients and smear some of that on and have it as an appetizer/snack. I would probably love that. Aren't they very much like popovers?

Another suggestion, make your chicken-ala-king recipe and put it in the cups. I also think that would be very good.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

Sure Peeps.
Roast chicken, lamb chops, roast pork.
They're aren't any rules to eating puds unless you live in Yorkshire lol

Johnny West

I belong to several Brit groups on Facebook ant they have good recipes all the time. When I’m heathy I’ll do a prime rib and do puds with the grease. Now I’m hungry.