World Spice Market

Johnny West

We order from World Spice Market and they mail the spices out.
When the Spanish Table was a few doors down from World Spice
we used to shop in person. The Spanish Table in Seattle closed it’s
doors so we rarely go here. It is just down the hill from Pikes Place
Market but due to the political climate we quit going.

I’m so used to using Louisiana Hot Sauce I forgot to put this on last
night’s enchiladas.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Because they are crazy expensive here and they open their yap about politics. I’ve been looking for an alternative for a while now. Or, just make my own rubs/seasonings.
I get most of my spices from My Spice Sage for a while now. Love them. Free shipping and free 1 oz. samples.

I also buy some powdered products from Amazon.

I make all my own rubs and spice blends.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We've gotten spices from spices.com. they have a warehouse and several shops local to us. A bit $$, but the things we've gotten have been top quality.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I did notice that Penzey's had made some political statements in their emails. Even if I agree, it is annoying and inappropriate!

Lee

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I guess I'm not too picky (or exotic) when it comes to spices.
McCormick's and Spice Islands are good enough for me.

LastManStanding

We have cloves and black pepper at home. Not a lot but the harvest is around 20kg cloves and 30kg pepper.
We sell it to the wholesalers for around 4 USD a kilo of dried cloves. At the end of the chain a consumer in a European country buys it for how much? 30USD a kilo? And the funny thing is that it comes "from organic farms in Sri Lanka." I don't know about other countries but there are no "organic clove farms" in Sri Lanka. All cloves are organic. :ROFLMAO:

Johnny West

We have cloves and black pepper at home. Not a lot but the harvest is around 20kg cloves and 30kg pepper.
We sell it to the wholesalers for around 4 USD a kilo of dried cloves. At the end of the chain a consumer in a European country buys it for how much? 30USD a kilo? And the funny thing is that it comes "from organic farms in Sri Lanka." I don't know about other countries but there are no "organic clove farms" in Sri Lanka. All cloves are organic. :ROFLMAO:
I’d love some of your product and next time I buy cloves and pepper will wonder if yours is in the bottle.