Who buys kitchen stuff second hand?

Shermie

Site Supporter
I bought both of these 2 items used from Ebay. They work as good as new!! :whistling:
Crock Pot BBBQ-BIT Slow Cooker..jpg
20201123_211557~2.jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
They are in use. Not right now, but I HAVE been using them. The mixer is a beat!! It's a commercial machine. The Rival BBQ Pit Slow Cooker, I had before. This replaces the other one. Already cooked a fresh pork shoulder in it!! :whistling:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
They are in use. Not right now, but I HAVE been using them. The mixer is a beat!! It's a commercial machine. The Rival BBQ Pit Slow Cooker, I had before. This replaces the other one. Already cooked a fresh pork shoulder in it!! :whistling:
We sure would have liked seeing the pork shoulder.

Shermie

Site Supporter
This used food vacuum sealer came the other day from Amazon, but it looks new, like it was never touched!! :whistling:
Food Vacuum Seling Machine..jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
I've just about replaced all of the Visions cookware that I had before through Ebay! Some of it there is dirt cheap!! :whistling:

LastManStanding

Thanks for sharing this. I'm also looking to replace my set of pots and pans but don't have enough budget. Sure, I will try this. How much cheaper are old cookware on Walmart as compared to new?
I don't know about Walmart actually, or any other US store for that matter, but from what I have learned from "trusted sellers" on ebay is that many well established companies don't reduce much. I mean they reduce just the value of what has been used. In other words they know the real value, and they take the maximum from you.
On the other hand private sellers who genuinely want to sell, reduce the price. I would look on ebay. About a decade ago ebay had really worth bargains from private sellers. Didn't visit the site in a few years though.

Shermie

Site Supporter
This used food vacuum sealer came the other day from Amazon, but it looks new, like it was never touched!! :whistling:
View attachment 40541
Wevac Chamber Vacuum Food Sealer..jpg

I've since replaced the one above with a new Wevac Chamber Vacuum sealer. Works so much better. I can vacuum seal liquids without any fear of them being sucked into the inner mechanism & ruining it!!! :whistling:

Last edited: