When in Chicago, you must go HERE!!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
Looking for a thrill? Go here to the JHC to the 94th floor obs deck & take a ride on the 360-degree Tilt ride!! It'll give you a breathtaking view of the streets below & will let you see the bottom of the tower!! I spent a week in Chitown & went to the top of the tower & got to try it. Like nothing that I've ever seen before!!! :whistling:
360-degree Tilt Ride..jpg

Reactions: Doc

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Shermie, did you have any PIZZA when you were there? If so, what did you have and where did you have it?

Lee

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I was at Gino's East and had a half deluxe and half Hawaiian (my first time with Hawaiian!) . Fabulous pizza and really cool ambiance!

Lee

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've visited the JH building multiple times over the years. I worked for a company that had a convention in Chicago every year, right downtown so the JH was never far away. Like you said Shermie, what a view. Last few times I've been there I stopped one floor down from the observation deck. They have a restaurant / bar there which you can sit and watch the world go by. I love it.

Shermie

Site Supporter
I've visited the JH building multiple times over the years. I worked for a company that had a convention in Chicago every year, right downtown so the JH was never far away. Like you said Shermie, what a view. Last few times I've been there I stopped one floor down from the observation deck. They have a restaurant / bar there which you can sit and watch the world go by. I love it.
Good, Doc!! According to what I've read about the tower online, there's supposed to be a restaurant on the 44th floor & on the 95th floor with a bar. The tower does not disappoint! You really get your money's worth when you go there!!!