What's your favorite Bernie Sanders meme?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I have been tickled pink by the hilarious Bernie memes on the internet since the inauguration!

I think this one is my favorite so far, LOLOL! What's yours?

Lee

bernie on the beam.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's me, Cooksie. My Facebook page has been bombarded by the photo of Bernie (huddled in a chair, wearing a facemask and thick mittens) that was taken at the inauguration and placed in famous and personal photos all over the world.

Evidently, Bernie is being good-natured about it!

Lee

P.S. I continue to be a-political.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
It's me, Cooksie. My Facebook page has been bombarded by the photo of Bernie (huddled in a chair, wearing a facemask and thick mittens) that was taken at the inauguration and placed in famous and personal photos all over the world.

Evidently, Bernie is being good-natured about it!

Lee

P.S. I continue to be a-political.
Love him or hate him, he has gone along with this. He contracted to put this meme on sweatshirts. They were sold online for $45, and they sold out immediately. 100% of the proceeds went to a food bank. That's proceeds, not profits. So he joined in the fun and paid for the shirts, but all the money went to charity.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Lots of locals are putting Bernie locally.
I've seen one where he's at Circle K gas station here in Napoleon lol

Here's one I just found.
A little spot I used to frequent in Delphos when I lived there (the Dole Whips!)
Bernie at The Creamery.

FB_IMG_1611407713298.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Love him or hate him, he has gone along with this. He contracted to put this meme on sweatshirts. They were sold online for $45, and they sold out immediately. 100% of the proceeds went to a food bank. That's proceeds, not profits. So he joined in the fun and paid for the shirts, but all the money went to charity.

Wonderful! This makes me enjoy them all the more!

Thanks, Kathy!

Lee