What's On The Plates? Sunday October 17 - Saturday 23

Johnny West

I have no clue, either. We are going to the Skagit Valley to a pumpkin farm mentioned in the latest issue of Martha Stewart’s Living magazine. For some reason I am getting the magazine and never signed up for It. there is also an oyster farm and fish market in the area we will look into. I need to get a move on…. Traffic will be a bear.

Johnny West

I have no clue, either. We are going to the Skagit Valley to a pumpkin farm mentioned in the latest issue of Martha Stewart’s Living magazine. For some reason I am getting the magazine and never signed up for It. there is also an oyster farm and fish market in the area we will look into. I need to get a move on…. Traffic will be a bear.
And with that said, we are not going. Nancy developed a huge rash on her operative leg and pain and itching was horrible last night. Benadryl didn’t help so now she is waiting for a call back from hospital. We will go next week.

I’ll make something with oysters tonight since I still have a few dozen in the cooler.

Ironman

🍺
I’m making chili and jalapeño cornbread casserole

9F33C0A0-16F5-4441-B342-4580E89109D7.jpeg

Embryodad

Had kielbasa loaf sandwich on rye. Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and candy after dinner mints.
2 small slices of pizza. My wife made macaroni salad. I prepped everything, and she seasoned it.
DD bought me chocolate covered raisons and nuts. Tina said I could enjoy today with sweets
because I turned 77 today. Sunday, the kids and grandkids will be here to celebrate with a meal, and my cake.

Last edited:

Johnny West

Had kielbasa loaf sandwich on rye. Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and candy after dinner mints.
2 small slices of pizza. My wife made macaroni salad. I prepped everything, and she seasoned it.
DD bought me chocolate covered raisons and nuts. Tina said I could enjoy today with sweets
because I turned 77 today. Sunday, the kids and grandkids will be here to celebrate with a meal, and my cake.
Happy Birthday!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Happy belated birthday Jimmy!

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
birthday crowd.jpg