Gold Site Supporter
Finally!
I had some chilled pickled beets too.
20210714_161544.jpg
20210714_162129.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Brie, blue cheese, Gouda, smoked cheese, port wine cheese spread, smoked Gouda and beer spread, sopressata, pepperoni, red grapes, green olives stuffed with anchovies, butter crackers and Italian bread for dinner.
No picture.

Johnny West

Last night was pizza night. I was more adventurous and added sweet onions, kalamata olives, anchovies, and pepperoni to mine. The crust is Bob's Red Mill gluten free crust, sauce was sugar free, and cheese non dairy. We got the sugar free, nitrate free, pepperoni from Amazon out of New Hampshire. On a whole it wasn't a bad pizza. For some reason my computer will not let me bring up pictures to post.

Johnny West

Last night was pizza night. I was more adventurous and added sweet onions, kalamata olives, anchovies, and pepperoni to mine. The crust is Bob's Red Mill gluten free crust, sauce was sugar free, and cheese non dairy. We got the sugar free, nitrate free, pepperoni from Amazon out of New Hampshire. On a whole it wasn't a bad pizza. For some reason my computer will not let me bring up pictures to post.
I got my iPad sorted so here goes…

DCBBE85E-CF56-4AB9-B9E0-DB0996D7F95D.jpeg
B47DBF60-17D4-4939-AB8F-15AD894236D1.jpeg

Johnny West

The zucchini thing is my favorite to do and have been making it since high school. I even do it camping over wood coals. The air fried pork tenderloins came out great. The gluten free bread did not hold up and don't care for it. She ended up making two tenderloins and we ate them both.

F14C047B-673B-4F74-AD5E-E07C3D10B54B.jpeg
EFA67DDE-6646-45E9-9FCD-DA56C8F57336.jpeg
B0E9CDE6-1A5A-4777-9D6D-0F9CAF920FA7.jpeg
3C602A3E-9D4E-4F8F-A4CC-F6BF1C19869D.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Just got back from dinner. It's so nice to eat at a place and not resent how much it cost because the food just wasn't worth it, like our $70+ meal (with tip) a couple weeks past at a Mexican place that wasn't much better than Taco Bell. Our meal was by no means cheap, but between the service, the ambience and the food quality, it was worth every penny. Craig wouldn't let me take pictures of his, beef carpaccio served with arugula and these tiny little bell shaped sweet peppers, and light as a feather gnocchi with pesto sauce, but I did of mine. I am totally going to steal their scallop dish.

Started with a bread freebie, 3 kinds of bread, a soft country style, a crusty white, and a dark bread with pistachios and I think dried soaked chopped dates, plus grissini, served with a dipping sauce of EVOO, a sprig of fresh rosemary, and a puddle of a good balsamic in the bottom.

San Pellegrino to drink and I had a couple of glasses of Moscato d'Asti.

Scallops served with a sweet potato puree with just a hint of orange and EVOO. They know how to cook scallops, barely cooked in the middle, very nice sear, and as tender as can be.

Porcini risotto

We both were so stuffed that we managed double espressos but no dessert.