What's on the menu Sunday, May 9, to Saturday, May 15?

Ironman

🍺
Meatloaf and mashed taters. I wish I got this meatloaf pan a long time ago, so handy.

206D4996-87A7-4B4A-9461-162FC97A6B6E.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I had leftover pasta for my work lunch, then met a friend for a late for me supper at a sports bar/grill.
I got a BLT wrap which was rather large. Lol
No idea what dinner will be tonight.
I may get around to making a chicken stir fry.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
DD ordered pizza for dinner last night. I was feeling so lousy I only ate 1/3 of a slice.

I think I will put a corned beef in the IP. That's pretty easy. Maybe DD can peel the potatoes and cut the cabbage for me.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Pretty dish!

I had pan-seared Chilean sea bass. Great fish!

Lee

View attachment 42351

"The name "Chilean Seabass" was invented by a fish wholesaler named Lee Lantz in 1977. He was looking for a name that would make it attractive to the American market. He considered "Pacific sea bass" and "South American sea bass" before settling on "Chilean sea bass". But it's still Patagonian Toothfish." -

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
"The name "Chilean Seabass" was invented by a fish wholesaler named Lee Lantz in 1977. He was looking for a name that would make it attractive to the American market. He considered "Pacific sea bass" and "South American sea bass" before settling on "Chilean sea bass". But it's still Patagonian Toothfish." -

Well, he was correct - I prefer the name Chilean Sea Bass! ;)

Lee

Johnny West

Tonight we had salmon patties and steamed cauliflower. I never got a pictured as I was to knackered from mowing the lawn. It was the first time i mowed since middle of September before my hip replacement.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I had half a banana this morning. Stomach not doing good. I got sick, so I haven't eaten anything all day. Just thinking about food makes my stomach hurt and queasy. :(