What's on the menu Sunday, 9/5/2021 to Saturday, 9/11/2021?

Johnny West

Tonight was H a r i ra soup, a Moroccan recipe, and peach cobbler for dessert. All were gluten free recipes.

50827D85-8F86-4C50-B1EF-90BAF61114FB.jpeg
5A009278-5E32-43EB-A6F9-554A2C35A795.jpeg

Johnny West

LT, I can make a good guess on the price. A few places over toward the Beach have them and they start at $150 and go up from there depending on what you get and for how many.

Regarding paper menus, a lot of places here have gone to them and/or bar code scan menus because of Covid. We ended up walking out of 1 place because they ONLY had a bar code/scan menu and I had forgotten my phone that day. Craig's phone is really old and I never put a scanner on his because he's a bit of a luddite and would have never used it anyway or even thought to use it. I got really ticked off that they couldn't provide a paper menu since we had driven out of our way to go there. Their loss since there was only 1 other couple in there for brunch at like 10.30 to 11ish. Also vented my ire via Google and yelp reviews. Couldn't believe a restaurant didn't provide at least paper menus.
The only place I’ve eaten in with bar code menu was the Red Rock in Park City. It was a PITA.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We had mini Mama Mary pizzas. Mine had tomato sauce with spices and EVOO added, fresh grated Romano and Parmesan, mozzarella, fresh basil and oregano, sliced onion, slivered garlic, black olives, green pepper and pepperoni. I only ate half.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
It was really good and look forward to having it again.
I don't think there's a Persian or Moroccan dish we've made that we didn't really like or love and I love the way the house smells while they are cooking. The dishes are always so fragrant because of the spices.

Johnny West

I don't think there's a Persian or Moroccan dish we've made that we didn't really like or love and I love the way the house smells while they are cooking. The dishes are always so fragrant because of the spices.
When I was in Tunisia I got cooking cards in English. We try to do a Tunisian meal about once a year but should do it more.