What's on the menu Sunday, 8/1/2021 to Saturday, 8/7/2021?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm having the pizza I bought.
This is delicious!
I don't normally like pesto, but in this case, yum!
download.jpeg
20210806_183554.jpg

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Dan, that pasty looks so nice and flaky!

What are you doing with your jalapenoes? My friends are getting sick of ABT's.

Lee
I used a bunch in my Chili- I plan on making couple jars of Pickled Jalapenos.
I have no problem getting rid of excess, I live in a Latino area. Good neighbors.
My next door neighbors are Pilipino. And they appreciate my peppers too.Yes
Yes Yes- I am going to make them ABT's as well.

Johnny West

I did the Alaska sockeye from Trader Joe’s and chinook I caught in B.C. I was worried about the sockeye but it was fine. We have plenty leftover for several meals of salmon patties. The bi color corn I bought the other day. Nancy cut it off the cob and reheated. The zucchini was ours which she pan fried in ghee with red onion and coleslaw was a kit which she made her own sauce - it was excellent.

1B6A4E7D-1BAC-49DA-BF8F-6AD1C8ACAE51.jpeg

D33FACB0-3BBE-459E-B89F-D1DC276D5EC5.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This was super easy.
I dredged two boneless/skinless chicken breasts in seasoned coating mix, baked them for 25 minutes, out of the oven with a generous spooning of marinara sauce and fresh grated parm, back in the oven for about 5 minutes.
Served over whole wheat spaghetti.
20210807_162136.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter

PALESTINIAN UPSIDE-DOWN CHICKEN AND RICE (MAQLUBEH) from Milk Street.​

I'm not a fan of Chris Kimball at all but Craig was channel surfing and stopped on this. It looked good so decided to try. It's on the stove now and if it tastes as good as it smells we'll be happy campers. Contains 4 chicken thighs inside, seasoned basmati rice, cauliflower, eggplant, almonds, garlic. Served up Pic to follow.
20210807_190223.jpg

20210807_191912.jpg

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

PALESTINIAN UPSIDE-DOWN CHICKEN AND RICE (MAQLUBEH) from Milk Street.​

I'm not a fan of Chris Kimball at all but Craig was channel surfing and stopped on this. It looked good so decided to try. It's on the stove now and if it tastes as good as it smells we'll be happy campers. Contains 4 chicken thighs inside, seasoned basmati rice, cauliflower, eggplant, almonds, garlic. Served up Pic to follow.
View attachment 43981
View attachment 43982

I like everything in there and the presentation is very cool!

Lee