What's on the menu Sunday, 6/20/2021 to Saturday, 6/26/2021?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
We got the honey walnut shrimp, two beef and one chicken dishes, rice, noodles and spring rolls. Good price for all that food. I liked the Angus beef pepper steak the best.
There is nothing on their menu I don't like lol

I rubbed the chuck steaks with seasoning salt then let them rest in the fridge before putting in the crockpot High for 3.5 hours.
Man it came out very tender!
I was amazed.
I'm having carrot cake for dessert later.

20210620_162412.jpg
20210620_161613.jpg

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
YAY ! I finally got the dish to look and taste like the Warden's !!!
It sure helps to go back to the recipe to see if maybe you.ve forgotten something......
I've been forgetting something ; soak Liver in milk .....!

Liver & Onions, Garlic Mashed w/ Onion Pan Gravy, Corn & Okra....

Liver & Onions.JPG

Johnny West

We went to Bennett’s Seafood Shack in Westport for a late lunch / early supper. I had the Caesar salad without croutons. After eating we went to Merino’s Seafoods and ordered fresh albacore tuna for when the fish arrive middle of July. On the way out of the area we stopped at Brady’s Oysters and bought two Dungeness crabs and two pounds of local prawns. I had three oyster shooters for the road.

D898F755-62A6-458A-9604-705E2CD8395C.jpeg
F947B676-EA4A-43F2-8DD3-AC6DC9156F3A.jpeg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Still not sure. I tool out a package of thin sliced chicken breast. Not sure how or when they will be used.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
We ordered from dinner. They messed up the order and gave us 3 orders of fries (only ordered 1 fry), a turkey club AND a roast beef club (only ordered the roast beef club) they got the bread wrong on both LOL. So I had a quarter of each club and a handful of fries. LOTS of leftovers for brunch tomorrow.