What's on the menu Sunday, 4/25/2021 to Saturday, 5/1/2021?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Pasta Night !

Shrimp Alfredo with Color , Garlic Brioche Roll..............

Shrimp Alfredo with Color .JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Half of a roasted, skinned red bell pepper stuffed with the trinity, mirliton, bread crumbs, etc, covered with a shrimp and crab butter sauce. Based on a Paul Prudhomme recipe. Not healthy in any way whatsoever, 8 Tbsp butter and 1/4 cup heavy cream for 2 servings. At least there were lots of veges involved.
2021-04-28 19.29.38.jpg

Embryodad

It was ZZZZzzzzzzapp.... Pow!.... Fizzzzzz...... OH NOoooo!
Power Outage. The whole area, and over to ShopRite in Mansfield where Tina was off to get something to cook. Cops directing traffic.... the whole works. 2:00 PM .... till ... 6:30 PM.
Found pizza in a baggie from the other night; so we pan fried that.
Neighbor got the generator hooked up to my oxygen machine so I could breath.

Ironman

🍺
How did this turn out? I never ordered this but our friend Ann did once, didn’t like it, and gave it to me which I liked. She likes her meat well done and lean and didn’t know better.

Plans changed last night as it was still a bit frozen so we are trying this tonight. I will report back!:cool:

Ironman

🍺
How did this turn out? I never ordered this but our friend Ann did once, didn’t like it, and gave it to me which I liked. She likes her meat well done and lean and didn’t know better.

My sweetie said it was the best steak she ever had. Buttery, tender and melts in your mouth. No blubbery stuff. We did a pan sear in SS without any fat. It’s not cheap but if you love red meat.... (y)