What's on the menu Sunday, 4/11/2021 to Saturday, 4/17/2021?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Fresh Boneless Pork Loin, Country Style Ribs (marinated with house blend rub and basted with Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce), doctored baked beans, potato salad and steamed corn on the cob.

boneless_ribs_corn_041521_IMG_7989.JPG

corn_041521_IMG_7985.JPG

Ironman

🍺
Fresh Boneless Pork Loin, Country Style Ribs (marinated with house blend rub and basted with Sweet Baby Ray BBQ sauce), doctored baked beans, potato salad and steamed corn on the cob.

View attachment 41926

View attachment 41927
Awwww yeah! I am doing that this weekend now! There are a TON of bbq sauces out there but I really like Sweet Baby Rays. Looks so good Peeps. :thumb:
I recently discovered these doctored up beans in a can. My sweetie loves this kind.
4CA835EB-C958-4E47-BF11-1FDBD2162CC8.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure at all about dinner plans today.
It's my Granddaughter Kasey's birthday.
Depending on schedules of everyone working and their plans- we may go out to celebrate. If not today, then sometime this weekend.
If that happens I have beer battered mahi mahi filets to make for dinner.
First time I've ever seen battered in the stores.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Dinner last night - I shared an order of edamame with DD and half cup of "clear soup)" (I don't know what it was, but it wasn't clear soup - LOUSY threw it away).

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Dinner last night - I shared an order of edamame with DD and half cup of "clear soup)" (I don't know what it was, but it wasn't clear soup - LOUSY threw it away).
Was it that soup that's made from broth with mushrooms and green onions?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Good grief, that changed in a hurry. Lol
Now Kasey just wants to rest today, since she just started her new job at Planet Fitness last night.
Soooooo, no Korean food for granny.
We're going to do something soon.

Johnny West

Ours changes like the weather... changed three times just today. Last night’s halibut got cancelled due to,both of us being tired.. and her recipe was involved. Tonight is vegetarian... general tso’s cauliflower and I don’t know what else. I’d be happy with a salad.