What's on the menu Sunday, 2/28/2021 to Saturday, 3/6/2021?

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Mark, do you put anything on the nuts, before or after hitting them with smoke?

Lee

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Peeled & De veined the Shrimp, then read the manual... oops ! Should have left the peels & tails on ....
We'll have to try them in the steamer another day soon .........

Spank Your Tongue Shrimps (Old Bay & Red Pepper Dusting), Sriracha just in case, Pineapple Shrimp
and Green Beans w/ Bacon Bits..... (I'll PAY for this later...)

Shrimp, Bang-Bang.JPG

Johnny West

Last night we grazed on snacks.

I made the hot beef sandwich tonight with a vegan gravy mix but used beef broth instead of water, added onion to make onion gravy. It was ok but had a lot of spices I wasn’t used to in a gravy. I microwaved a russet instead of making mashed potatoes. All in all it wasn’t bad.
34CB4726-6484-4FFB-89CF-A72DA6D56B48.jpeg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Yesterday I made (using 1-1/2 TBSP. Disher) meatballs for the freezer. And 2 "meatball" burgers for dinner.

Dinner was a "meatball" burger (no picture) and "Spanakopita" my way (made with my recipe for Spinach Pie filling, I don't like the traditional fillings). This is the first time I have made it in a pan. My arthritis was bad, so I couldn't make my mini Spinach Pie triangles. It was really easy to put together and pretty good.

spinach_pie_pan_030321_1_IMG_7810.JPG

Didn't get a picture of a slice last night. These are pictures of a reheated slice I had for breakfast.

spinach_pie_pan_030321_2_IMG_7817.JPG

spinach_pie_pan_030321_3_IMG_7815.JPG

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Not positive but tentative plans are stroganoff over noodles and either broccoli or asparagus for dinner, and I will probably make another pan of spanakopita. But plans may change.
DD's coworker has a fever and is going for a COVID-19 test. Now I have to worry if it is COVID-19 was my DD also exposed and if I have to worry about my family and I. :confused:

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Craig will be making Scramburgers and homemade potato chips tonight. I used a mandolin to slice the potato and soaked them in hot salt water, which works WAY better to get rid of starch than cold water (and also gets some salt into the potatoes), and put them out to try on paper towels before I started work.

Johnny West

Tonight is leftovers and will fix more French fries. I just made a trip to Walmart to walk aisles and got more fries. I went to guns and ammo section and there were no guns or ammo save 8 boxes of 28 ga. target loads and I don’t own a 28 ga. I may go back and buy them for trading fodder.