What's on the menu Sunday, 11/28/2021 to Saturday, 12/4/2021?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Expecting the first snow of the year. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. My joints are screaming.
I have no clue what dinner will be as all my Thanksgiving leftovers are gone, thankfully.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Decided to have green beans too.
Got lots left for my work supper tomorrow night.

20211128_155425.jpg

Johnny West

Expecting the first snow of the year. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. My joints are screaming.
I have no clue what dinner will be as all my Thanksgiving leftovers are gone, thankfully.
Do you take an anti inflammatory. I take Motrin but try to limit it to every other day.

I have veg simmering on the hob which will go into the turkey soup. I‘ll add the noodles at the end.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
DD made 1/2 a roast chicken, peas with onions and mushrooms, mashed and gravy last night for dinner. No pictures.

Not a clue at this time what's for dinner.

Johnny West

Supper was excellent and our waitron couldn’t have been nicer. She was impressed I brought my own steak knife, a Buck 110. I had the ribeye with adde shrimp. It was all excellent. This is the way it came… I got rid of the bean sprouts and cleared off the mushrooms and shrimp to look at the steak. The steak had an Italian rub of spices that was very good.

2E1ECA4F-ABBE-4939-809C-6B817DF2B98A.jpeg

937612CA-478B-41CB-BD1E-C3EEC72960CC.jpeg

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I'm torn - baked sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts with leftover porchetta, or an omelette with asparagus and black truffle.
It's after 5, so I had better decide soon!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm torn - baked sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts with leftover porchetta, or an omelette with asparagus and black truffle.
It's after 5, so I had better decide soon!
Welcome home, Kathy! Looks as if you had a wonderful time in Paris!

Lee