What's On Our Plates Sunday 18 April - Saturday 24

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Ham & Cabbage with Baby Yukons, Boiled Beets............

Ham & Cabbage.JPG

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Trader Joe's Burrata, Proscuitto and Arugula flatbread pizza. I got this because it was very highly rated.

The texture of the crust and the toppings were good, but very bland. I added some sauteed mushrooms I had to use up and they were the tastiest things on the pizza. Had half of it, with a salad.

This combination would be delicious if homemade, and I am going to make it sometime.

Lee

Pizza.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Golden beets with their greens, onions, garlic, prosciutto mixed with pasta, pasta water and Parm, garnished with toasted pine nuts and more Parm. I think I will leave prosciutto out if I make again. Made this once before a lllooonnnggg time ago, but used red beets. It looked like we were eating a plate of pepto-bismol since you cook the pasta in the water used to cook the beets.
2021-04-21 18.28.35.jpg

Johnny West

Tonight is spaghetti and Andy’s marinara with hot Italian sausage.
Tonight is spaghetti and Andy’s marinara with hot Italian sausage.
We got a late request to meet up at the Lobster Shop for happy hour and when we got there discovered they have not had happy hour for a year due to you know what. We stayed for an early dinner. I had the clam chowder which was excellent as was the fish.

Johnny West

We got a late request to meet up at the Lobster Shop for happy hour and when we got there discovered they have not had happy hour for a year due to you know what. We stayed for an early dinner. I had the clam chowder which was excellent as was the fish.

For some reason I cannot post pictures....

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Avo toast on mutigrain bread with dukkah on top.plus an egg.
2021-04-23 09.12.51.jpg

Dinner is going to be andouille burgers. Found some raw bulk andouille in the deep freeze when going thru it looking for something else so going to mix 2:1 with fairly lean ground chuck.