What's For Dinner Sunday November 21- Saturday 27

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Need to do taxi service. Then I will make a turkey sandwich for breakfast. Dinner will be reheated sides and another sandwich.

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
This was our best no fuss Thanksgiving ever. DD, a neighbor and my self.
We brined the Turkey for 12 hours, placed it in a cooking bag. 225 Temp
all night. Small Can Cranberries, container of Pre made Mashed Potatoes,
McCormick Gluten free gravy Mixture. Beer & Whiskey-I hope ya'll had
a fantastic Thanksgiving. I am Thankful for all of you here on NCT.
ttttttt.jpg

Johnny West

Your looks good. I do the roaster and they always come out lightly tanned but falling off the bone. I wish I could do one in the oven but it gets all the sides and pies.
I never got a close up of her cranberries. They were such a deep dark red. These were the ones we bought last month by Long Beach, WA.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Mark, that skin tho! 😊💓
Looks delicious!

After my lunch today, I sure haven't felt hungry.
I'll probably just snack around on Ritz and sliced Colby jack cheese later.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dan, your Thanksgiving family unit was exactly like mine - father, daughter and neighbor! Your bagged turkey looked good and browned, for being cooked in a bag!

Mark, did you roast or smoke your turkey? Turkey was breast-side down in the photo.

Lee

Ironman

🍺
Dan, your Thanksgiving family unit was exactly like mine - father, daughter and neighbor! Your bagged turkey looked good and browned, for being cooked in a bag!

Mark, did you roast or smoke your turkey? Turkey was breast-side down in the photo.

Lee
Roast :thumb:

Johnny West

Wow Johnny- That's a meal for a King (King Johnny)
DD and I love Anchovies too. We always buy
a couple cans of them. Put on Frozen Pizza and salads.
we went to Rock Pasta the other night and I asked for added anchovies. The waitron said they quit offering them because only two people ever asked for them. I was one of them. She said I could bring my own next time. Matt uses the white anchovies on his Caesar salad but I don’t care for them as much.

My brother and his husband treated us but I tried to keep it reasonable. The lobster dip was excellent and will order it again next time. My brother ordered it but it was a bit salty for him. The calamari were okay but I prefer the rings and tentacles.

Nancy had a seafood trio, chef’s special. It consisted of prawns, grilled coho, and a lobster tail. It is the first time in a long time I’ve seen her eat her whole meal.

207E2438-8529-4B71-BB55-A1C93B574D4B.jpeg
6D8A618F-435C-417B-926D-C616788EA2B4.jpeg

Ironman

🍺
I used what I had on hand. No celery and I don’t have file powder - No clue what that stuff is. I didn’t have crushed tomatoes so I used a few cans of Rotel and a big squirt of tomato paste. I added a half seeded jalapeño and extra garlic. Subbed turkey for chicken.
My base recipe: