Whats cooking Monday February 22, 2010?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Good day everyone!!

I think it will be cheesy chicken and broccoli mac.

AllenOK

PeppA bought some Tilapia, so that's probably going to be blackened. Not sure about the sides. Maybe a basic jambalaya and a veg of some kind.

vyapti

I made a loaf of Italian bread last night, so I'll have fresh bread tonight. We're having pasta with peas in a basil & oil sauce.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Pork tenderloin, baked sweet potato and a combo of broccoli and collie flower florets. Just finished cutting the vegetables up which I will steam. Pork in the oven at about 6.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Chciken breast, mashed potatoes, gravy, stove top stuffing...yep...I said Stove Top Stuffing :lol:, greens, corn on the cob and corn muffins.

Attachments

• dinner001.jpg
    dinner001.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 141

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Cheesy chicken breast and broccoli mac (made with Kraft in the blue box yup).

cheesy_chicken_broccoli_mac_022210_P1050352.JPG

Last edited:
Chciken breast, mashed potatoes, gravy, stove top stuffing...yep...I said Stove Top Stuffing :lol:, greens, corn on the cob and corn muffins.

Hey, hey, hey. I like that stuff. And, the wiggly cranberry sauce in a can too. LOL.

Everyone's dinners look yummy. I better go make my sandwich.

Blues Man

Chicken breasts diped in a blend of eggs and mustard then dipped in bread crumbs and pan fried. I served it with a nice and tart lemon sauce.

100_1123.jpg

buckytom

Grill Master
i was busy trying to get sheet rock and 2x3x8's into the basement today, so i just tossed a bunch of stuff into the crock pot. it was pretty good.

in went browned pork chops, browned beef flap steaks, whole shallots, whole criminis, red onion, celery, asparagus, baby carrots, a rome apple, a granny smith apple, apple cider, dried savory, dried thyme, fresh sage, and fresh rosemary.

the pork chops were dry, but the sweet and savory gravy made them edible. the flap steaks, mushrooms, and shallots were awesome!

GotGarlic

We had leftover Italian pot roast over rotini with gravy and a green salad and garlic bread.

I thought I had posted a pic of Sunday's original version, but didn't, so here it is:

Attachments

• italian-pot-roast.jpg
    italian-pot-roast.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 103

Cooksie

Site Supporter
We had leftover Italian pot roast over rotini with gravy and a green salad and garlic bread.

I thought I had posted a pic of Sunday's original version, but didn't, so here it is:

That looks delicious. :thumb: I bet it would be good over polenta too.