What We're Eating Sunday May 30- Saturday June 5

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Pick 'n Peel Shrimp, Corn on the Cob, Boiled Baby Reds, Lefty Pasta Salad.........

Shrimp Boil.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We used the other 2 premade pizza crusts we got on BOGO in the last couple of weeks. Ground beef and mushrooms, which used to.be my favorite before I discovered Margherita. The Queen's pizza still reigns for me now. Craig's was Italian sausage, pepperoni, onion and red bell pepper.

For dessert, if we decide to have it, is cheddar apple pie ice cream I finished today. Tried the cheddar custard, not bad, not real sweet. Haven't tried the finished product since I folded in the apple pie filling and the pastry pieces.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Well this! isn't the best dinner picture lol
I sat down, started eating and went oops, hello? Picture??

Anyway, I dredged the round steaks in seasoned panko, then pan fried them for about 2 minutes per side.
There were 8 in the package.
I foresee steak and cheese sandwiches tomorrow.

20210602_164329.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
That’s the best. I do the same and add a lil brown sugar to the jarred stuff. :thumb:
That's what I did when I made the spaghetti sauce, because I made it with a can of crushed tomatoes, basil, garlic minced and oregano only.
Sometimes just pulling what you have to work with tastes really good.

Johnny West

Tina decided. it will be spaghetti with meat sauce. ( ground beef and Jarred sauce doctored up ).
I usually add more herbs and a jar of my home canned Roma tomatoes. I’m about ot of Roma’s and will be canning more this year.

Last night was pizza night again. Next week will be Amelia’s last week of school so will be the last Wed. night for pizza.
We did Red Baron pizza to which we added more mozzarella and pepperoni. I got the pizzas on sale for $3.50 each and everyone got a flavor of their choice. Mine was a supreme which, for the money, was pretty good.

F0842DD4-D4DB-4A22-9534-EB74ED3193AB.jpeg
E607BD2A-9684-44E5-8A37-F1BF683B32E6.jpeg
515602E6-0066-48D8-BAD7-61029939B705.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
It's Friday. That means the kid is probably going to want me to meet him on his lunch break.
Who knows where...?

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Massaman chicken curry, though I cheated and bought the curry paste. Craig was supposed to make several, but he hasn't gotten around to doing it yet. Rice to go with this and I made extra to make fried rice in next few days. Just need to let the curry heat up for a few minutes, cook the rice, and chop up an avocado.