What is the next thing that you plan to Buy for your Kitchen?

Shermie

Site Supporter
I plan to get the Keurig K-Express Coffee maker!! Sized right, just for me! :whistling:
Keurig K- Ecxpress Coffee Maker..jpg

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Probably something like this. It's another townhouse in my complex and they've done a nice job renovating their kitchen. I REALLY need to do it, but the thought of all the upheaval has me procrastinating. For years.

Lee

55 rocky nook.jpeg

Shermie

Site Supporter
Probably something like this. It's another townhouse in my complex and they've done a nice job renovating their kitchen. I REALLY need to do it, but the thought of all the upheaval has me procrastinating. For years.

Lee

View attachment 56696

I think that the kitchen, in & of itself, looks very nice!! The only thing that you'd need are a few things, such as a mixer, food processor & a blender. :whistling:

Ironman

🍺
I really can’t think of anything. I’d like a new cutting board but I want to learn how to do that myself. Maybe do some sort of backsplash behind the stove on that wall.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
The electronic board to my oven controls died on my 17-year-old electric range. Stovetop knobs and burners worked fine. I was stupefied to hear that it would cost $569 to fix!

So, I bought this. Coming Saturday. I was delighted to see that Consumer Reports gave it their second highest score! I believe that the more bells and whistles something has, the more to break (if I had oven control KNOBS, my old stove would probably still be working). But I'm kinda interested to try out the air fryer, and happy that I don't have another one-trick pony to take up counterspace.

Lee

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
The electronic board to my oven controls died on my 17-year-old electric range. Stovetop knobs and burners worked fine. I was stupefied to hear that it would cost $569 to fix!

So, I bought this. Coming Saturday. I was delighted to see that Consumer Reports gave it their second highest score! I believe that the more bells and whistles something has, the more to break (if I had oven control KNOBS, my old stove would probably still be working). But I'm kinda interested to try out the air fryer, and happy that I don't have another one-trick pony to take up counterspace.

Lee
Pretty expensive, I must say! But yes, stoves now feature the air fryer, which used to on;ly be available as a countertop appliance. My Ninja Foodi features it. :whistling:
Ninja Foodi..jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
K cup Holder Carousel..jpg
Springpack cups..jpg

Bought these two accessories to be used with the Keurig Coffee Maker!!:whistling:

Last edited: