What are you eating Sunday, April 30th through Saturday, May 6, 2023?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Lunch : leftover Salisbury steak cheeseburger.
😋

IMG_20230504_112755166.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I've been battling the absolute worst case of bronchitis of my life (believe me, I am a pro at coughing) for the past week and a half, looking forward to several weeks to go. SO, had a hankering for chicken soup. I bought a container of mire poix, and threw it together with a couple of chicken breasts and Israeli cous cous.

Hit the spot!

Lee
IMG_20230505_190340.jpg

Ironman

🍺
I've been battling the absolute worst case of bronchitis of my life (believe me, I am a pro at coughing) for the past week and a half, looking forward to several weeks to go. SO, had a hankering for chicken soup. I bought a container of mire poix, and threw it together with a couple of chicken breasts and Israeli cous cous.

Hit the spot!

Lee
View attachment 57940
Hope you get better soon, Lee! 🙂

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We've been eating out last couple of days. Thursday went to a nearby locally owned seafood joint and both had different shrimp pasta dishes. Yesterday went for a late lunch after grocery and Italian market shopping. Locally owned brewing company that serves American pub food. Craig had a burger and I had a steakhouse type wedge salad with HB egg and bacon. We both only managed half so we ate the rest later for dinner.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Yesterday I got a Schlotzsky's original sandwich, the small one and it's anything but small.
Also one of their garden salads, so that will be dinner tonight.
I love the place and can't help but stop by whenever in Toledo.