What are you eating > Sunday 5/8/2022 to Saturday 5/14/2022?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Italian Fried Rice
PXL_20220512_004543085.MP.jpg
PXL_20220512_005244381.PORTRAIT.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
LOVE!

Lee
Thank you. I loved the smoked back bacon. I may never use Canadian bacon again. Although I do have a package of CB in the freezer. I am going to a different ShopRite location. They have a section for European meats. I was looking at “rashers” but I’m not sure if it’s smoked. They also have a large polish community so finding alot of polish favorites all over the store and in the deli.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you. I loved the smoked back bacon. I may never use Canadian bacon again. Although I do have a package of CB in the freezer. I am going to a different ShopRite location. They have a section for European meats. I was looking at “rashers” but I’m not sure if it’s smoked. They also have a large polish community so finding alot of polish favorites all over the store and in the deli.
My favorite Benedict is Sausage Benedict.

Lee

original-patties.png

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Not sure about dinner. Choices are - French bread pizza, English muffin pizza (using oven (FB) or quick broiler (EM) depends on how hot it is later) or Marie Callender pot pie (microwave).

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
My favorite Benedict is Sausage Benedict.

Mine is Eggs Benedict Arnold !
Eggs, Ham & Hollandaise are mounted on top of a bed of the spuds, and the
Muffin is buttered and served on the side...........I will admit that no restaurant
does this ; it's my favorite way, and I'm sticking to it ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.