What are you eating > Sunday 5/1/2022 to Saturday 5/7/2022?

Ironman

🍺
Home Run Inn frozen pizza. Made in Chicago I believe. Probably my favorite frozen pizza.

B9E88A7F-C322-4975-8562-E97917B9ABA8.jpeg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I just simmered the bones from a rotisserie chicken in chicken broth then made one more quick and easy quart of chicken soup (the cooked chicken and veggies were already prepped and ready to cook. I had leftover brown rice from the last batch) for lunch today and breakfast and lunch for tomorrow.
Dinner may be Stouffer's french bread pizza or cube steak and sides. TBDL

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I had 1 french bread pizza and 1 buttermilk biscuit with sausage gravy.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Yeah, no kidding. I haven't bought that cut in decades. Peep seems to be able to make a success of it, but not me.

Lee
Eye round is the only cut I use for roast beef. We love it. Sliced thin, never tough. I've never had an eye round steak, just a roast.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Eye round is the only cut I use for roast beef. We love it. Sliced thin, never tough. I've never had an eye round steak, just a roast.
Don't ever.. 😄
I've bought the very thin ones, but breaded them.. still I think I'll stick to t-bone and rib eye when it comes to steak.
-----
I'll go to Subway today and get the Italian, I'm craving a Jersey Mike's but unfortunately there isn't one close by.
I WAS going to make goulash, but I have to go to bed early tonight since I'm working tomorrow and Sunday.

Johnny West

Ribeye, Porterhouse, Chuck, Sirloin, Filet Mignon in that order. Round steaks I get for Swiss Steak. When the boys were home I’d make a huge pot of Swiss steak and they would demolish four pounds at one sitting. I have a thinner cut Chuck roast in the freezer I’m going to grill as a steak if I can get a nice day.

it’s a rainy day but still planning to do salmon on the grill.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I did get a footlong Italian sub from Subway, I had half for lunch and will have the other half later.
Looks like I'll be eating at work all weekend, plus Tuesday and Wednesday.
I am off Monday - but I'll need that entire day to recover... so I won't cook anything.
🤯😄

Johnny West

I’m going to do the Mediterranean cod dish Instead of salmon. I was just at Costco and got some nice Alaskan cod and peppers at Walmart. I can’t get the recipe I used before as Good Housekeeping requires you subscribe to the magazine to go on thir website.

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
I’m going to do the Mediterranean cod dish Instead of salmon. I was just at Costco and got some nice Alaskan cod and peppers at Walmart. I can’t get the recipe I used before as Good Housekeeping requires you subscribe to the magazine to go on thir website.
I hate it when websites do that 😖

rickismom

Low Carb Home Cook
Site Supporter
Kids are home from Vegas so tonight I’ll make the chicken cordon blue with roasted yellow potatoes and green beans. No time to cook last week due to taking care of 2 toddlers 24/7 lol