What are you eating Sunday 12/11/2022 to Saturday 12/17/2022?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This is InnovAsian crispy Mongolian chicken and coconut jasmine rice.
Pretty spicy!

IMG_20221211_164011119_HDR.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Since Craig and I haven't felt like cooking anything other than fairly simple meals, especially since our hospital stays, we've been trying some of the freezer bag meals that you cook up at home or the partially prepared, ready to cook meals made by the grocery store. We had P.F. Changs honey garlic chicken tonight with some jasmine rice and the rest of the frozen egg rolls from a couple of weeks ago. The smear on my bowl rim is Chinese hot mustard for my egg rolls. The chicken was pretty good. Not as crisp as you would get from takeout, but we didn't have to go and pick up or wait for delivery.
20221212_180043.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Since Craig and I haven't felt like cooking anything other than fairly simple meals, especially since our hospital stays, we've been trying some of the freezer bag meals that you cook up at home or the partially prepared, ready to cook meals made by the grocery store. We had P.F. Changs honey garlic chicken tonight with some jasmine rice and the rest of the frozen egg rolls from a couple of weeks ago. The smear on my bowl rim is Chinese hot mustard for my egg rolls. The chicken was pretty good. Not as crisp as you would get from takeout, but we didn't have to go and pick up or wait for delivery. View attachment 54695

Nothing wrong with that!

Lee

Johnny West

These tails were good size 7 oz, I buy from Lobster anywhere.
I spent 10 days in Idaho Over Thanksgiving. My Relatives took me to
Sun Valley for the first 2 days, Then back to Parma Id. Idaho sure is beautiful.
That sounds good. I will buy lobsters for New Years at the seafood wholesaler in Lakewood. I got spoiled from our trips to Martha’s Vineyard.

We’ve been making side trips on our drives back from Park City and want to do Sun Valley and maybe stay overnight there. The manager at Tacoma Boys does a yearly ski trip to Sun Valley and loves it. I love Idaho and would move there if I could.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I just pulled some bean soup from the freezer so will have that, and corn bread for dinner
Also brought the ham home from work (annual gift they give) so am waiting for it to thaw so I can put it in the crockpot with the glaze packet.
I'll let that do it's thing all day.
I'm going to have a lot of spiral sliced hickory smoked ham! 🍖

Johnny West

We went to WinCo on way home from the fort and got 4 oz. Canadian lobster tails for $4.98 each. Those and a broccoli slaw will be dinner.

She is making biscotti so the kitchen is a mess.

WinCo had Cook’s hams for $.87 a pound. I should have gotten one but passed due to her new diet fad.