What are you eating Sunday, 11/8/2020 to Saturday, 11/14/2020?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Went shopping this morning. Dinner will be a choice of homemade chicken soup (I may add the last homemade Italian meatballs from the freezer) over rice, burger or strip steak (sides can be Knorr's noodle side or potato, veggies choices are mixed veggies, broccoli crowns or asparagus) TBDL. My fingers/hands are not feeling good. Not sure I want to prep veggies. I'm leaning towards a burger or steak with Knorr's and canned mixed veggies.

Brunch was Eggs Benedict (I used thin sliced smoked pork loin) and coffee.

eggs_benedict_110820_IMG_7367.JPG

Last edited:

Embryodad

Had Lipton noodle soup from the box with the fine noodles. A P & P loaf (pickle & pimento) sandwich on rye, and a Biscotti with a coffee.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I found some of the chili I had made last week - in the freezer.
Had that and a dippy peanut butter sandwich ?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Looks ok to me, Jimmy.
When I lived in the UK we had Baxter's soup in the can and Heinz mushroom soups.
They actually had lots of mushrooms.

I'll be eating at work today.
Who knows what that will be.

Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Your ABT's look great, Ironman! Did you smoke just those on your cooker?

Jimmy, I buy only Victoria sauce, and only when it's on sale. I do add minced garlic and Italian seasoning, sometimes a rind of parm. cheese if I have it. It's as good as I can make it from scratch!

Lee

Ironman

🍺
Your ABT's look great, Ironman! Did you smoke just those on your cooker?

Jimmy, I buy only Victoria sauce, and only when it's on sale. I do add minced garlic and Italian seasoning, sometimes a rind of parm. cheese if I have it. It's as good as I can make it from scratch!

Lee
Yes Lee, just the ABT’s. I’ll fire up the smoker and go thru 5$ in pellets for a hot dog. :bonk: It’s just fun to be outside smoking red meat and drinking beer.:lol::gulp:

Last edited:

Embryodad

Thanks sass.
It was Cousin Donna's Sloppy Joes.... WoW were they tasty. PLUS...
Tina picked up onion rings and jalepeno poppers at Burger King.

All was good, but very uneasy to eat; whilst someone is watching my every bite and chew.
Watching HOW Much, and HOW Many..... that p!!$$es me off. If I was a Dog, I would snap and bite!:mad: