What are you eating Sunday, 11/22/2020 to Saturday, 11/28/2020?

Ironman

🍺
:pig:
16B1F440-09F4-43A2-90E5-F5B0C0F04314.jpeg
0724A699-B38D-4C51-A531-24A1E14C8C9C.jpeg
25F33E20-B682-4717-92AA-7E6CDF69D021.jpeg
A411653D-438D-4412-B7BD-A2A4EA58C4C7.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Wowwwwwwww! I had to look up Berkshire pigs and now I have to try to find some of those incredible-looking ribs!

" With a long history that goes back some 300 years in England, this black-and-white pig is highly regarded for juicy, tender, and flavorful pork which is heavily marbled with fat. Known as Kurobuta pork in Japan, Berkshire is to pork what wagyu is to beef."

('course, I've yet to have wagyu beef!)

Lee

Ironman

🍺
Wowwwwwwww! I had to look up Berkshire pigs and now I have to try to find some of those incredible-looking ribs!

" With a long history that goes back some 300 years in England, this black-and-white pig is highly regarded for juicy, tender, and flavorful pork which is heavily marbled with fat. Known as Kurobuta pork in Japan, Berkshire is to pork what wagyu is to beef."

('course, I've yet to have wagyu beef!)

Lee
Lee, these ribs did not disappoint. AT ALL! Best I ever had hands down. If you find them adjust the cooking time as they are smaller ribs. I smoked with apple @ 225.

it is a 3 hour round trip for me, and you gotta have some money to shop there. So I probably won’t be going back :lol: But the Berkshire pork chops looked amazing. It was a treat.

CD8DC7D9-6711-481B-B54D-55EA624CAFB0.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm not sure if I'm going to feel like cooking today.
I've got a head of cabbage that needs used, so if I do cook dinner it may be fried cabbage and bratwurst.
Thrilling! Lol

Embryodad

Nice slicer, Jimmy! Looks bigger and heavier than mine.

Lee
Yeah! It works perfect for us. I had an old Hobart vertical blade 12" blade diameter, but way way to heavy to drag out.
THe newer one is a International edge tool company slicer ( made in Italy )that was given to me by Tina's friend.
It's a smaller blade ( 8" ) and it is light to carry.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Had Wendy's at around 4:00 which was actually lunch. I am a bit hungry but wiped out from doing hours of prep for tomorrow. Should have done some yesterday.