What are you eating Sunday, 10/25, to Saturday, 10/31/20?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Last night was Pan fried thin cut boneless strip steak topped with a pat of butter.

steak_102820_IMG_7331.JPG

Embryodad

No clue! ..... maybe leftover stuffed pepper? filet steak? pancakes? My new diabetic pills are working great.
Old ones ( Metformin ) were recalled. New one is Prandin 1 MG.
94 fasting and 129 after 2 hr eating a large meal.
I am gauging what I eat, by my good numbers; which Tina says is bad!.....
I feel better, and have a better appetite. I could go for some macaroni of some sort.
You should see the dagger eyes I get from DD and Tina as I eat. Huh! I get treated and looked at, as if I were a freak in the circus.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Had a fillet, pan fried, and brussels with mashed potatoes. I just pulled a sheet pan of Anisette toast cookies
out of the oven.
Can you share your recipe for Anisette toast cookies? My aunt used to make them. Today would have been her birthday. I never got her recipe. :( It is so strange that you picked today to make them.

Embryodad

Can you share your recipe for Anisette toast cookies? My aunt used to make them. Today would have been her birthday. I never got her recipe. :( It is so strange that you picked today to make them.
Oh what a nice story. Shur, I will write it up, and post it.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks Lee.
Those Vigo rice packets make a bunch, so that's going to be my work dinner later, along with some ham.