What are you eating > Sunday 10/2/2022 to Saturday 10/8/2022?

dansdiamond

Food Sound Eng.
Gold Site Supporter
Breakfast for Supper-
2 egg omelet- Tomato's & Green pepper from the garden.
Ham, Onion, Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese. Brown Gravy.

om 1 10122.jpg
10122.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
For the last 3 days, my life has been consumed with the nightmare of having my horrible carpeting replaced, It's done and I've managed to reconnect all my electronics, but I still have about 15 boxes and bags to empty. Had to put everything outside, but I got it all back in, beating the rain. I'm spent.

Anyway, thankfully, I had my 24-hour crockpot French Onion Soup ready for dinner tonight. Had to give the rug installer guys a couple of containers, since their tongues were hanging out all day, smelling it, LOL!

Lee

soup.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
For the last 3 days, my life has been consumed with the nightmare of having my horrible carpeting replaced, It's done and I've managed to reconnect all my electronics, but I still have about 15 boxes and bags to empty. Had to put everything outside, but I got it all back in, beating the rain. I'm spent.

Anyway, thankfully, I had my 24-hour crockpot French Onion Soup ready for dinner tonight. Had to give the rug installer guys a couple of containers, since their tongues were hanging out all day, smelling it, LOL!

Lee

View attachment 53132
I bet they enjoyed that!

Speaking of crockpots I bought a beef chuck Angus tender roast today, which I'm looking forward to putting in my crockpot in the morning with carrots, potatoes and onions.
I haven't done that in a while.

Embryodad

I have a cold coming on- Chicken Soup & Meds.

View attachment 53134
Boy Oh Boy..... That is exactly the cold & flu medicine My wife was taking the last few days.... The Crown Royal sounds good
too, but It would not be something she would allow.
I made her chicken broth, and matzo balls, and she swears that the chicken soup is the best medicine.
I asked her if she wanted to play doctor, and she fired back saying, "No Way, but you can get your butt in the
kitchen and Play House!"......
So I did, and made us pizza on pita breads for our bed time snack.
She is much better, thank God. I'm glad too. You know how hard it is trying to understand a person who sounds like a Frog?
It makes me hoarse, and I don't even have a sore throat.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Who is bringing all these cold germs into you folks??? Hope you all feel much better soon!

John, didn't Amelia mind not taking the rest of her birthday cake with her? It looked so good!

Lee

Johnny West

Who is bringing all these cold germs into you folks??? Hope you all feel much better soon!

John, didn't Amelia mind not taking the rest of her birthday cake with her? It looked so good!

Lee
No, she she doesn’t eat a lot cake and didn’t even eat her birthday sundae Red Robin provided. Her other grandfather ate it. We’ve left the cake for the kitchen staff before. She had a birthday party on Saturday with cupcakes, too.